La Palina Classic Robusto

Started by danb6177, 08/03/2017 01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danb6177

Cigar Page has these in 10 packs for 19.99 shipped. Anyone had these?
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

appollo

I had the toro I liked it.For that price they are a great stick.I certainly would smoke again.

headfirst

Careful, not a true robusto, I've seen coronas of good cigars be subpar, might be the reason those are half the price of the next size up...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

Never mind, could've sworn I saw it was 42 ring before...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Jackal

They are pretty good.  I already have most of a box, or I might jump on these.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

DonM

I have a few left from a box, they are ok.  More like very good @ that price!

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

danb6177

Yeah they went quick. I grabbed a 10 pk. For that price had to pull the trigger.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

benchjockey

Quoteheadfirst - 8/3/2017  8:25 PM  Never mind, could've sworn I saw it was 42 ring before...[/QUOTE

I don't think you're wrong because I saw the same thing shortly after 9 AM. I thought this post was wrong so I checked the CP site and they switched to the robusto. I placed an order. 

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

MacMac

I smoked the Toro. It was good.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.