Stogie Dad Flash Sale

Started by StogieDad, 08/09/2017 01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

To start the festivities, as I sort through some sticks, as I find packs I think some would appreciate, I will post them here.  Only one available, probably...  Prices include shipping, and upon claiming you can pay via PPFF.  I would be glad to hold for a few days if you need anything else, or want to see any other deals coming up.

Just post to the thread, first come, first serve.  I will PM you once claimed and we can complete.  Hope you find something you like!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

First up...Las Calaveras run.  2 each of 2014-2017, along with a TAA 2017 for fun.  $75
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Next up, EP Carillo Edicion Limitada 2013 5-pack with the very nice laquered box and velvet sleeve.  $70
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

danb6177

Quoteheadfirst - 8/9/2017  2:52 PM

I'll take it!

:lmao:  :lmao: contemplated for less than 90 seconds
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Deener27

Awesome concept.  Will def keep my eye on this thread.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

headfirst

Michael had to open with that after I tried my very first las calaveras (2016 LC50) and loved it.  Some guys just don't play fair! :banghead:
-Charles Spurgeon

StogieDad

While y'all are chewing on those EPC, here is a fiver of HdM Edicion de Cumpleanos for $30
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Brlesq

QuoteStogieDad - 8/9/2017  3:02 PM

Next up, EP Carillo Edicion Limitada 2013 5-pack with the very nice laquered box and velvet sleeve.  $70

FYI folks, that box is humidor quality.  I have one that is used as a small desktop humidor.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

appollo

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

StogieDad

Appreciate it guys!  I will send both PMs response.  

Both Flash Sale packs still available as of now.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

CarlosoftHUN

OMG Dad.... you have an awesome collection!
Cigars - What else?

"The light ones may be killers, the dark ones mild; not the wrappers but the fillers, make cigars or women wild." -Keith Preston

StogieDad

Couple more flash sale items going up now that I got caught up on orders.

Thanks folks!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

LFD Sampler - $45 Shipped

L-Granu 1158 Days
Habano Perfecto 1457 Days
Firecracker 862 Days
Football 2015 977 Days
La Nox Petite
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Viaje Sampler - $55 Shipped
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

tfkirk

I'll take it if still available.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Viaje and LFD GONE!

Lets see what else I can find!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

tfkirk

Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

StogieDad

5 LP Unicos L40 $65 Shipped

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Durango Pipe Tobacco Cigars - $15
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

shakinghorizons

QuoteStogieDad - 9/8/2017  7:07 AM

Durango Pipe Tobacco Cigars - $15

I'll take these

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.