That feeling when you win on CigarBid...

Started by ninfiction, 08/16/2017 06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

and you get a box of really good cigars for less that half the regular price  :dancing:

then you think you need to win more to "save" on shipping   :crazy:

the you realize you have no space for more cigars   :confused:

so then you go to change the delivery day only to find out CBid changed the rules and you can't delay the orders for multiple weeks any longer  :cry:
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Chrism305

...and then search for "humidors" to fill out the order...

Deener27

And then you realize that a tupperdor is the way to go.   :biggrin:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Chrism305

I know but i'm having trouble fitting the lids on the 7 I have ...

toby2

sounds like the beer cooler just got volunteered...

DonM

Well on the good side, you didn't drunk bid and have UPS show up with a pallet in a shipping crate of your winnings........

"The Curmudgeon"

ninfiction

QuoteDonM - 8/17/2017  5:50 PM

Well on the good side, you didn't drunk bid and have UPS show up with a pallet in a shipping crate of your winnings........

lol Fortunately I only won 2 boxes...might have been some drinking involved. At least I got a very good deal.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

headfirst

been there.  That was my catalyst for change, I've been off the cbid crack for 8 months or so now, not looking back...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.