Shipping to Canada

Started by pferg, 08/29/2017 08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pferg

Ok since I've been gone from the site so long I also havent bought many cigars so now my regular sticks are starting to dwindle down and Im going to have to get more, my question is who ships to Canada and is willing to work with the customer on border crossing?

I used to use Atlantic Cigars and Cigar Place a lot and they were great a few years ago but was wondering if any others have popped up or if they have changed over the years.

Any and all advice/experiences are welcome. Thanks in advance everyone

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

Holts does but puts on it what it is and the value.Their shipping is 20.00'I use them when they have good deals.Flatbed also ships and they do help you out and they have great stick.The other two I use Cigar Place more because the shipping is more reasonable. I use Atlantic but their shipping rates sucks. The other sticks I depend on the great bunch of enablers on this site.If I can help in any other way drop me a line. :-)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.