We should be worried about WMD from Korea!

Started by Bob Cordell, 03/23/2010 01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Cordell

South Korea, that is...thanks Les! What a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancing:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Jackal

Holy crap!!!!  :-0  :-0  :-0

Nice work Les  :thumbsup:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Dewey Dave

Holy Moly Rocky... I'm soooo jealous!
 :shades:
To relax with a fine cigar is.... is.... is... undescribable.

NES Tek

Have to say, I love Les' touch of adding tasty snacks!
 :biggrin:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Bob Cordell

I'm not taking this shyt lying down either, its time to shoot back hard!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

lowpro75

Nice work Les.  You are the current mad bomber. :-)
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

kylepwhalen

Hot Stuff x

I see morale is starting to improve, but I'm not quite satisfied with the results...the bombing will continue...
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

dwig

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

DonM

Wow, that was an awesome bomb Les.  Hats off to you,  :bow: I think morale really is improving!

"The Curmudgeon"

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

lowpro75

QuoteHot Stuff x - 3/23/2010  5:38 PM

I see morale is starting to improve, but I'm not quite satisfied with the results...the bombing will continue...

Reminds me of something my boss always says "The beatings will continue until morale improves.". Of course, your bombing seems much more effective.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Bob Cordell

Les may not be satisfied but I'm plenty tickled!!!!!

:dancing:

My barrels are loaded and I'm shooting back!!!!!!!

:-0

whodeeni

If smoking cigars is on the Darkside, I don't ever
want to see the light!!!

cmmayo

Oh, the carnage! Bob, look out for the ginseng candy, if he sent you any.  :-0
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Hot Stuff x

Quotecmmayo - 3/23/2010 4:23 PM Oh, the carnage! Bob, look out for the ginseng candy, if he sent you any. :-0

I do believe I slipped some of that in there as well.  hard to tell from Bob's photo...

Yep, it's there, just under and between the Cohiba red dot and the Gurkha Grand Envoy.

LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Bob Cordell

Hot Stuff x

They are pretty good after a cigar.  They have a sort of earthy taste that, believe it or not, goes well with cigar breath. :cigarman: 
LES

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.