Good cigar collection in my humidor

Started by Bjorgvin, 09/18/2017 12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjorgvin

Hi guys
What cigars would you reccommend to a guy who has limeted experience in smoking.  I can say I like more ring gauge than smaller and I like more the shape of Topedo or Belisco.  I prefer milder than stronger but they can have good taste....not that mild that there is no taste..
So what is your recommodation ??

appollo

One that I really like is AJ Fernandez New World Gobernador.They are on sale at Cigar Place right now at a good price.Real nice stick.

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Cap10_Morgan

For mild cigars, I like Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real.  It's my go to morning coffee cigar.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

headfirst

St Luis Rey serie G belicoso comes to mind.  RyJ vintage is another though those tend to be toros not figurados.  Nub 466 Connecticut would be another.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

DonM

IMO when you go mild only, you knock a bunch of great cigars out of the picture. I would give the Undercrown shade and La Palina Classic a try, good cigars and not too heavy in strength. Just a suggestion

"The Curmudgeon"

BrockDB

I really like Perdomo.  Very consistent cigar throughout the entire brand.  They make one of the best torpedoes on the market.
- Brock

"Some people meditate; I smoke cigars..." - Ron Perlman

SKOL VIKINGS!

Shukpaw

Some of my favorites: Ave Maria, CAO Vision, Man O' War Virtue, Nub Connecticut, and My Father Connecticut.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

CoreyMacLeod

No Signature Necessary.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.