Louisiana Barn Smoker

Started by MacMac, 11/20/2017 02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

I was able to attend the Louisiana Barn Smoker Event Nov 4 with my son-in-law. We had a fantastic time. The cost of the event was well worth it. Learning about the unique barrel fermentation process at this farm was very interesting. The food was good, the cigars given out have been great so far. I highly recommend these events.

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

toby2

looked like you had a good time!

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

klamm143

Envious..........Enjoy those smokes.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

MacMac

I smoked the Pappy Van Winkle's Toro in New Orleans with my son-in-law a few days after the event, so I did not have a chance to write up a review, but it was very good. I'm looking forward to smoking others soon and writing up reviews. I do think, based on the one I smoked, they are going to be unique. I also enjoyed smoking the Liga Privada Unico Serie A while at the event.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

appollo

benchjockey

Looks like a fun time. I always enjoy looking at photos.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Cap10_Morgan

Looks awesome!  Thanks for sharing.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.