Bombing/Trades

Started by CascadeSmoker, 12/04/2017 06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CascadeSmoker

So is it safe to assume bombing is the same as trading?
CascadeSmoker

A cigar ought not to be smoked solely with the mouth, but with the hand, the eyes, and with the spirit.- Zino Davidoff

quickme

Bombing is not the same as trading.    I bomb not expecting to get anything in return.

Brlesq

A bomb is a surprise package, typically 5 cigars (but it can be anything), that you mail to someone. You do not expect anything in return other than good karma.

Trades are when you decide to swap cigars, the details typically worked out in advance.

In both cases, feedback should be left.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nirab

what these geeks said... :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

CascadeSmoker

Ok, so if you mail it out as a surprise package how do you aquire the address?
CascadeSmoker

A cigar ought not to be smoked solely with the mouth, but with the hand, the eyes, and with the spirit.- Zino Davidoff

danb6177

QuoteCascadeSmoker - 12/4/2017  8:29 PM

Ok, so if you mail it out as a surprise package how do you aquire the address?

I believe it gos by posts. You will not be able to see addressed for like 100 posts I think. Maybe someone can verify that
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

CascadeSmoker

Ah ok that makes sense I guess
CascadeSmoker

ntanner

Want to make sure you're actually participating and not just a fly by spammer or something before we let you in on were we get our mail. :shades:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

CascadeSmoker

Quotentanner - 12/4/2017  7:50 PM

Want to make sure you're actually participating and not just a fly by spammer or something before we let you in on were we get our mail. :shades:

Sounds like a smart move
CascadeSmoker

toby2

my son and i trade bombs all the times. especially on cabbage night!

klamm143

Quotetoby2 - 12/4/2017  8:56 PM  my son and i trade bombs all the times. especially on cabbage night!

Soooooooooo - CG advice - Do not be caught downwind of a Toby2Bomb.................. :word:  

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

CascadeSmoker

Quotetoby2 - 12/4/2017  7:56 PM

my son and i trade bombs all the times. especially on cabbage night!

What is cabbage night?
CascadeSmoker

CascadeSmoker

Quoteklamm143 - 12/4/2017  8:34 PM

Quotetoby2 - 12/4/2017  8:56 PM  my son and i trade bombs all the times. especially on cabbage night!

Soooooooooo - CG advice - Do not be caught downwind of a Toby2Bomb.................. :word:  

Gotcha
CascadeSmoker

AustinMike

Only the dogs are worse than cabbage night air biscuits.

tfkirk

Wish I could post a picture I've got a great mail truck blowing up. I'm like my Dad when the VCR's first came out and I made fun of him. Life goes full circle.

I'm not busting balls here, I wish I could post that picture, is all.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.