Anyone needing a new project ... Craigslist

Started by McBryde, 01/03/2018 05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

BewareDaPenguin

Man that would be a great project to fix up, wish I had the time & room for it that's still nice looking
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

ninfiction

That's a hell of a deal. I probably wouldn't pass it up if it was near me....then I'd have to find a house because the wife would kick me out.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

McBryde

Quoteninfiction - 1/3/2018  9:21 PM

That's a hell of a deal. I probably wouldn't pass it up if it was near me....then I'd have to find a house because the wife would kick me out.

That is my problem, it's only about an hour from here, LOL.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

PETE314

Dang...I have an Uncle in Hot Springs!!!  And he has a bar that I need to figure out how to transport to here...Might be pretty easy to pick up both at the same time....I can't say that this is not tempting....LOL
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

PETE314

Well I just took some quick measurements...I have one and only one place I can put it (really it is iffy)...and not only would it eliminate a place to put the bar...It would completely destroy the dynamic of the room.  If it was a 2 or 3 door instead of 4...I could probably make it work...But 8 feet wide...That is a lot of wall and space to need.
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Vroomp

I'd love to put that in my office if you could just deliver it for say $100? :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.