Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Cordell

Heh-heh....Jackal Bomb!

Lookie, gots me a lighter too!

Thanks Jason
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Jackal

Bob, not quite a bomb.  You won the "150 points away" contest.  Sorry, I forgot to put the "you are a winner" slip in the box.  Congratulations.

Still it can be a bomb if you want it to.

Enjoy

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

akira

Sweet prize Jason!  They look pretty tasty!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Bob Cordell

Oh, I won that?????

Haaaaaaaaaaa!

Bytches!

:lmao:

Jackal

There are a whole bunch of congrats and some references to having the package delivered to the trailer park on the contest thread.  I was wondering if you even had a clue that you won. :lmao:

If you haven't had the Vengeance before, give it a try.  I think that you will like it.  It will give your ERDM a run for its money.  :smoker:

nwb

Nice sticks, Jason.  That Vengeance is a good stick.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Hot Stuff x

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/26/2010 1:35 AM Oh, I won that????? Haaaaaaaaaaa! Bytches! :lmao:

:kickyou:

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

NES Tek

Awesome prize!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Bob Cordell

I had no idea...I might have been drinking while that thread was up?

You think?

:confused:

That Vengeance does look pretty tasty, I noticed that one right off!

:dancing:

nwb

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/26/2010  12:55 PM

That Vengeance does look pretty tasty, I noticed that one right off!

:dancing:

You were asking about Pepin blends the other day - that Vegas Cubanas is one.  Great medium bodied smoke, and very different for a Pepin.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Hot Stuff x

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/26/2010 1:25 AM Heh-heh....Jackal Bomb! Lookie, gots me a lighter too! Thanks Jason

Too bad he didn't throw in a new cell phone to replace that piss stained one you have now....  :whistle:

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Dave S.

Quotenwb - 3/26/2010  9:57 AM

You were asking about Pepin blends the other day - that Vegas Cubanas is one.  Great medium bodied smoke, and very different for a Pepin.

nwb

The DPG Vegas Cubanas is a great cigar.  Except for Foe, all Cigar Geeks rated it either a 4 or 4 1/2.
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Bob Cordell

Yeah, Jason you got a phone?

:confused:

Jackal

No, but I can hook you up with a Bluntsville Blunt.  Much more resistant to piss.

Bob Cordell

kylepwhalen

Nice prize!

NES Tek

QuoteJackal - 3/26/2010  10:19 AM

No, but I can hook you up with a Bluntsville Blunt.  Much more resistant to piss.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

DocJazzRH

QuoteJackal - 3/26/2010  10:19 AM

Woops....... :lmao:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

cmmayo

QuoteJackal - 3/26/2010  12:19 PM

Dude. Can you hook me up with a blunt? I'd be a lot cooler if you could...

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

mountedshriner

You gotta watch Jason. He can be a sneaky dude!! :bigthumbs:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

lowpro75

Nice prize.  Glad to see you guys keeping the contests going.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.