Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Started by Ken Kelley, 03/26/2010 11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Kelley

I went to the post office this morning and found that I had been fiendishly attacked by an agent in Asia.  Damage was extensive but reconstitution efforts are underway.  

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

Les, when is the madness going to stop?!

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

As you can see from the attached photograph, damage was extensive: 1) Tatuaje Havana VI Noble 2) Graycliff Double Espresso 3) Gurkha Black Dragon Robusto 4) CI Anniversary Epicure 5) DPG Cuban Classic 1979...unfortunately inadvertantly left out of the shot due to high level of radiation and 6) Bolivar Cofradia Fuerte 654 Oscuro...or maybe it's Sonny Liston's...

Also in the shot are some Korean snacks.  The damage was confined to a nifty plastic box which can also be used for a travel humidor.

Hats off and many thanks to Les the Mad Bomber!!!!

Ken Kelley

And, Les, of course you know...THIS MEANS WAR!!!

nwb

Very nice - those are all good sticks (except for the Gurkha  :biggrin: ).

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Hot Stuff x

:lmao:   at Marvin Martian

Quotenwb - 3/26/2010 2:41 AM Les, when is the madness going to stop?! nwb

The bombing will continue until morale improves...

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

NES Tek

Quotenwb - 3/26/2010  9:46 AM

Very nice - those are all good sticks (except for the Gurkha  :biggrin: ).

nwb

Hey, it's Bob's favorite!
 :lmao:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Hot Stuff x

Ken's been pretty active here for a while now and if he ever got bombed by anyone of us Cigar Geeks before, I'm not aware of it.  Either way, he was overdue  :whistle:
LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Bob Cordell

Heh-heh...some people like that thing!!!

Anyway, Les is a busy man! I think morale is at an all time high!

Well, if I can get my phone working....

:dancing:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Ken Kelley

QuoteHot Stuff x - 3/26/2010  12:51 PM

Ken's been pretty active here for a while now and if he ever got bombed by anyone of us Cigar Geeks before, I'm not aware of it.  Either way, he was overdue  :whistle:

Thanks, Les, it really made a gloomy, cold day here in the sticks a little brighter.

NES Tek

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/26/2010  9:53 AM

Heh-heh...some people like that thing!!!

Anyway, Les is a busy man! I think morale is at an all time high!

Well, if I can get my phone working....

:dancing:

"What's that Bob?....I can't hear you....It sounds like you're swimming in a vat of piss!"
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Hot Stuff x

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/26/2010 2:53 AM Heh-heh...some people like that thing!!! Anyway, Les is a busy man! I think morale is at an all time high! Well, if I can get my phone working.... :dancing:

I thought you said you got that thing working?

:singing:   *ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, Bob's Toilet Phone!  doot do do doot*  :hypno:

LES

Bob Cordell

NES Tek

QuoteHot Stuff x - 3/26/2010  9:57 AM

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/26/2010 2:53 AM Heh-heh...some people like that thing!!! Anyway, Les is a busy man! I think morale is at an all time high! Well, if I can get my phone working.... :dancing:

:singing:   *ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, Bob's Toilet Phone!  doot do do doot*  :hypno:

You may have stumbled upon some sort of new invention Bob. Possibly a bluetooth toilet with integrated speaker phone?

Time to make millions! :biggrin:

Ken Kelley

QuoteNES Tek - 3/26/2010  1:00 PM

QuoteHot Stuff x - 3/26/2010  9:57 AM

You may have stumbled upon some sort of new invention Bob. Possibly a bluetooth toilet with integrated speaker phone?

Time to make millions! :biggrin:

YEAH!!!  He could call it "Bob's Blue Water Bluetooth"

Hot Stuff x

Damn, this thead sure jumped the tracks.   Why does it always have to be about Bob?  :confused:
LES

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Bob Cordell

QuoteHot Stuff x - 3/26/2010  1:10 PM

Damn, this thead sure jumped the tracks.   Why does it always have to be about Bob?  :confused:

You guys did it this time!!!!!!

kylepwhalen

These bombs are getting dangerous!

NES Tek

Yes, truly amazing bomb Les!!! Hopefully got some tasty snacks too Ken.

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

mountedshriner

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: What a great bunch of folks here at CG, even though most of us would require extensive therapy if ever examined by a professional, right Rich (DocJazz)? :confused:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

DonM

QuoteHot Stuff x - 3/26/2010  12:57 PM

:lmao:  :lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

Ken Kelley

Quotemountedshriner - 3/26/2010  1:59 PM

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: What a great bunch of folks here at CG, even though most of us would require extensive therapy if ever examined by a professional, right Rich (DocJazz)? :confused:

Medicare won't be funded for psychiatric care when the big Obamacare snip hits sometime in the next year or two.  We'll be old and sick and crazy too!   :crazy:

DennisA

QuoteAlphairon - 3/26/2010  2:14 PM

Quotemountedshriner - 3/26/2010  1:59 PM

Medicare won't be funded for psychiatric care when the big Obamacare snip hits sometime in the next year or two.  We'll be old and sick and crazy too!   :crazy:

...but we'll have plenty of good cigars to smoke!!

Nice hit, Les!!!  :cool:
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.