The Cigar Vault - New Hats!!

Started by nirab, 01/30/2018 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Thanks to Wimberley Hat Co., we now have our new hats! What do y'all think of em???
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Deener27

Looking great!  Love the logo.  :bigthumbs:

Any golf shirts?  Just throwing that one out there.   :biggrin:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

appollo

amigodecigars

Can I get the logo on a ten gallon sombrero?                                                                                                                                                                                          
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

DonM

Or maybe a Skull cap for when I am riding the Harley?  :lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

klamm143

NICE........................
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

QuoteDonM - 1/30/2018  6:23 PM  Or maybe a Skull cap for when I am riding the Harley?  :lmao:  

Actually, I would be up for a skull cap also (for when I am riding on the back of Don's Harley) 

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

johncw

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Cfickter

Sooooo, are these for sale?

AustinMike

Brian was wearing one at the Vault last night.  Really nice looking cap.

nirab

QuoteCfickter - 1/31/2018  10:47 AM

Sooooo, are these for sale?

These will be available soon for sale. Although, if you send me a pic of you riding behind Don on his Harley, I'll buy you one!...NO Photoshopping!!

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Cfickter

Quotenirab - 1/31/2018  2:57 PM  
QuoteCfickter - 1/31/2018  10:47 AM  Sooooo, are these for sale?
These will be available soon for sale. Although, if you send me a pic of you riding behind Don on his Harley, I'll buy you one!...NO Photoshopping!!

toby2

looks cool. do they snap in the back or are they that flex-fit thing? my noggin is too big for the flex style. feels like i'm in a headlock all day.

AustinMike

Quotetoby2 - 1/31/2018  4:06 PM

looks cool. do they snap in the back or are they that flex-fit thing? my noggin is too big for the flex style. feels like i'm in a headlock all day.

That's me too! LMAO  Finally someone who understands my melon headed dilemma!! :biggrin:

DonM

QuoteCfickter - 1/31/2018  10:59 AM

QuoteDonM - 1/30/2018  6:23 PM  Or maybe a Skull cap for when I am riding the Harley?  :lmao:  

Actually, I would be up for a skull cap also (for when I am riding on the back of Don's Harley) 

Um Chuck? Do you really think I would ride with your ass on the back of my Harley?  :lmao: Sorry wrong gender, even if you pulled a Caitlyn Jenner trick your @$$ would be walking

"The Curmudgeon"

nirab

Quotetoby2 - 1/31/2018  6:06 PM

snap back...for dem big ol' noggins!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

I've got my brother Caleb, from Wimberley Hat Co., working on a Cigar Geeks/Cigar Vault version...for those special geek occasions!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Cfickter

QuoteDonM - 1/31/2018  5:34 PM  
QuoteCfickter - 1/31/2018  10:59 AM  

Um Chuck? Do you really think I would ride with your ass on the back of my Harley?  :lmao: Sorry wrong gender, even if you pulled a Caitlyn Jenner trick your @$$ would be walking  

Now Don, we talked about this! 

05Venturer

Quotenirab - 1/31/2018  8:54 PM

Quotetoby2 - 1/31/2018  6:06 PM

snap back...for dem big ol' noggins!  :biggrin:

My big ol noggin would look good shaded under one of them (but not riding on the back of Dons Harley)
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

cigarzz

nice!  how is it going down there in Buda?  hope all is well     jeff
Jeff Lipton
Bobalu Cigar Co.
bobalu.com
512-469-5877
Jeff@bobalu.com

Chrism305

I’ll take 3, my visa number is 6290 5550 2891 3480, exp 12/24, code 111. (Not really that stupid but I had you going ). Used random number generator!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.