"A fine cigar is like a fine woman. They come in all shapes and sizes. Treat them tenderly and lovingly. Caress their skin, admire their beauty, fondle them with reverence. Bring them slowly to your lips, enjoy their flavor, their aroma. Contemplate their essence, their dependability, and forgive them their weaknesses - if there be any. Revel in the rituals, their simplicity and their enduring meanings. Do these things, my son, and the blessings of life shall always be upon you." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Crowned Heads La Imeriosa Corona Gorda at Holts 99.95 per box[Sold out]

Started by appollo, 02/20/2018 10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Seems like a good price at Holts .99.95 per box of 24 of corona gorda with free shipping.Might be worth box split if anybody is interested. :-)

quickme

appollo

Sounds good if we can get a brother from south of the border in on it he can order.If not if you interested Nik I can orderv them delivery is 20.00 my only concern that is getting close to what customs lets in without charging duty.

freakydeakydutchman

What does customs let it with out duty. I have found it been like tossing darts in the dark with them
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

appollo

My personal experience is when I start getting close to 100.00 there is a pretty good risk/If  I keep it 60.00 or below I have had good luck.

appollo

QuoteMusicCity - 2/22/2018  3:37 PM

Sold out :(
Yea I know I waited to long, :-(

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.