The Cigar Vault - 1yr Anniversary!!

Started by nirab, 03/27/2018 04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Howdy Geeks! We are celebrating our 1yr anniversary next weekend! We've got cigar specials, silent auctions, raffles, food and drinks, live music, Black Label Trading Co. cigar event on Friday night, and a whole lot more! If any of you can make it up to TCV, we'd love to have ya! Come on in and GET HAPPY!! :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

quickme

Congrats on the first anniversary!

benchjockey

Sounds like a fun celebration. Congratulations, Brian!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

appollo

Mautrak

That is awesome.  Congratulations.  Too bad you're a couple thousand miles away!

Beegerply

Wow congratulations sure doesn't seem like it has been a year. Glad things are working out for you.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

PETE314

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

ntanner

Very nice. Wish I was able to go. That commute is just a little to far.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

amigodecigars

Congratulations!  I sent your announcement to some friends in Texas.
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Brlesq

I'll be there in spirit! Congrats!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

toby2

Cap10_Morgan

"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

nirab

We are holding a silent auction to raise money for two charities. The donations we have received have been overwhelming! Once we have everything put out next weekend, I'll post pics of that and all the other good stuff going on. We are so stoked, blessed, and delighted by our awesome CigarVault family and neighbors! Can't wait till next weekend...WE GONNA GET HAPPY!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

Well, the results are in...we raised $2500 for Texas Refuge Services this weekend! We also raised $250 in cash for the Buda Methodist Food Bank, along with tons of canned goods. We are also collecting food items and cash this entire month for the Food Bank. After working 40+ hours in 3 days...I'm still happy to be at the shop today!! I tell y'all, I don't work a day in my life anymore!! The community that we have built in our first year has been simply incredible. Truly blessed beyond our wildest dreams...and we've only just begun!! I'll post some pics of the festivities once I get them downloaded from my camera.

Thank you to all the geeks who have sent messages of support, posted on the site, or just had the thought...Hey, I hope the CigarVault in Buda is doing ok!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

AustinMike

Community??  I'm the only one who matters Brian!!  

Seriously, awesome job by Cigar Vault, Brian, Kirby and Jeff.  We can't forget the saints you call "wife".  Congrats and continued success!

klamm143

Congrats on the Anniversary and the Fundraising.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

PETE314

Awesome!!!  Congrats Brian and everyone at the Vault!!!!
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.