Name My Humidor Contest....

Started by PETE314, 04/04/2018 06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PETE314

So you may or may not have been following my latest exploits.  But I have purchased a commercial size humidor with about 32 cubic feet of storage.  I think this is the coolest thing I have ever owned in my time on this planet.  So please excuse my enthusiasm...LOL

Something this big needs a name.  So I am taking this opportunity to spread some good cheer and hold a naming contest.  

Rules: 

I will be taking submissions for names until Wednesday April 11th at 3:00 pm Eastern Time.  Submissions after that time (regardless of how good they are) will not be accepted (so if you are late...make sure you get in touch with an administrator to forge your post time...lol)

The Humidor currently has a TEMPORARY name of "BIG BERTHA".  So that entry will also not be accepted...lol

Enter as many times as you like.  Please ONE Name per post. (I want to shamelessly build post counts...lol)

On Wednesday the 11th, I will compile my 5-10 favorite submissions ( I leave that number to my discretion) and place them in a new thread for everyone to vote upon.

Voting will close on Wednesday the 18th at 3:00 pm Eastern Time. 

I will choose my favorite and that person will receive a 5 pack of cigars (and perhaps some other items as well......wink, wink, nudge, nudge...say no more) 

The winner of the voting will also win a 5 pack (and perhaps some other items as well)!!!  They could be the same person...and can receive BOTH!!!

Knock my socks off!!!  If you need inspiration see BIG BERTHA below... 

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Deener27

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Deener27

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

PETE314

QuoteDeener27 - 4/4/2018  12:12 PM  Pedro Cerrano

Ooooooooohhhhh and I like the Cleveland reference...LOL  

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Deener27

QuotePETE314 - 4/4/2018  8:18 AM

QuoteDeener27 - 4/4/2018  12:12 PM  Pedro Cerrano

Ooooooooohhhhh and I like the Cleveland reference...LOL  

You can store your cigars AND rum in that thing.

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Silverstix

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

appollo

appollo

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

No touchy...if you happen to have kids
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

junglepete

Thanks  for the contest!

"The Beast"
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

shakinghorizons

benchjockey

Serenity Station

Thanks for the contest!

benchjockey

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.