For the Undercrown Shade fans...

Started by wescat, 04/11/2018 08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wescat

Cbid has two decent 10-pack deals on freefall right now.

The Gran Toro 6x52 will often go under $35, occasionally under $34. I bit at $33.88

The Gordito 6x60 will often go under $25, occasionally under $24. I bit at $23.88

I'm not a fan of large ring gauge, but I do love me some Undercrown shade, and these are good prices IMO.

Now if only they would do the same with the corona's....
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Cfickter

thanks for the heads sup, Shade is a good morning smoke with coffee
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

shakinghorizons

Shade is about the only DE that I have interest in. But even saying that, I have only ever purchased a 5'er.

DonM

Quoteshakinghorizons - 4/11/2018  2:31 PM

Shade is about the only DE that I have interest in. But even saying that, I have only ever purchased a 5'er.

Different strokes brother.  Big fan of DE except the Acid line.  The Shade is a nice cigar and I keep them around for people that like the more medium stuff as well.  Seems most of my stock is med full or full with a few exceptions

"The Curmudgeon"

shakinghorizons

QuoteDonM - 4/11/2018  11:28 AM

Quoteshakinghorizons - 4/11/2018  2:31 PM

Different strokes brother.  Big fan of DE except the Acid line.  The Shade is a nice cigar and I keep them around for people that like the more medium stuff as well.  Seems most of my stock is med full or full with a few exceptions

Med full is about my limit

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.