Opus X

Started by Silverstix, 04/18/2018 09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstix

No "deals" really to be had, but they have them available if that's your thing.  I scooped up a 5'er of the Fuente Fuente, I usually like to get a 5 pack once a year if I can to put them away

https://www.cigarpage.com/fuente-opus-x-all-fivers-ship-free.html  

shakinghorizons

Thanks for posting Tom - once they're available, they don't stick around very long.

MusicCity

Man those are some prices on the Hemingways - if anyone wants to split lmk.

Silverstix

QuoteMusicCity - 4/18/2018  10:35 PM  Man those are some prices on the Hemingways - if anyone wants to split lmk.

Those guys have killer prices on Hemingways CONSISTENTLY.  Love the short story  :smoker2:

MusicCity

Maybe they fell off a ship? :?:

Silverstix

junglepete

QuoteMusicCity - 4/19/2018  2:14 PM

Maybe they fell off a ship? :?:

Wherever they fell from, they are the real deal. I grab myself 5 or 10 from time to time because it is the perfect short smoke when I don't want something too heavy before bed, and flavorful too. It is also a great stick for friends or company who do not indulge in cigars as often as I do but like to participate from time to time. A great all around stick for a competitive price.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

headfirst

That's one AF that does not tempt me at all.  Not a Cameroon fan.  Now what did get me was the deal JR has on the Diamond Crown toro sampler, 4 toros for $20?  Yeah, I'll take 3 of those thank you. :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cigary

Check out OVTC from time to time ....call em as the Fuente Fuentes are $13.38   when in stock.  I usually grab a bakers dozen of the Reserva d'Chateau   7   48   Rosado   Single   $17.31...once a year and end up smoking 4 of them and then resting/aging the rest.  So far over the years I've got about 100.....sooooo goood!

tvolball

I've got 4 or 5 of the Opus Fuente Fuente put away. Around Christmas my local B&M gets them in. There expensive but man are they good.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

headfirst

QuoteCigary - 4/20/2018  6:15 AM

Check out OVTC from time to time ....call em as the Fuente Fuentes are $13.38   when in stock.  I usually grab a bakers dozen of the Reserva d'Chateau   7   48   Rosado   Single   $17.31...once a year and end up smoking 4 of them and then resting/aging the rest.  So far over the years I've got about 100.....sooooo goood!

What's OVTC?
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

shakinghorizons

Old Virginia Tobacco Company

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.