June Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 04/24/2018 07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

This Geek Critique has been generously sponsored by bstessl (Brian)

The Cigar: Blind Review..Please list the cigar under Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story when you submit your review . It will be changed once the secret is revealed.

Due Date: May 25th., 2018

Shipping Restrictions: US addresses only please.

The Reviewers:

First 5 Active Members to call it. ACTIVE: Check in every few days or so. Veteran or plus status. Must not have done a Geek Critique review in March, April.,or May, or be schuduled for July's.

1. Cap10 Morgan (Jeff)
2. Mautrak (Jeremy)
3. Beegerply (Byron)
4. junglepete (Pete)
5. headfirst  (Gary)

Note: A reviewer who posts their review late will receive neutral feedback. A reviewer who does not post at all will receive negative feedback. There are always exceptions to the rule and a reasonable excuse for tardiness or a no show will be respected and thus not counted against the reviewer. Our sponsoring members and our administrators make the choice of who is to participate in any particular Geek Critique and can be better informed of their choices with this initiative in place.

Thanks again to Brian for taking this one on and providing the cigar. THANKS!! And happy smokin'  :cigarguy:  :cigarman:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Cap10_Morgan

I'd definitely be interested.  Never done a blind review.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Mautrak

A blind review?  I like that idea.  I haven't done a review this year.  I check in often but post infrequently.  But if you'd have me, I'd gladly participate.

shakinghorizons

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

AustinMike

Beegerply

I'll walk blindly into this review if there is a spot. :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

AustinMike

Hey guts, I'm going to have to pull my name out of the hat.  Got some news yesterday that's going to cut into my free time.

Cap10_Morgan

QuoteAustinMike - 4/26/2018  9:46 AM  Hey guts, I'm going to have to pull my name out of the hat.  Got some news yesterday that's going to cut into my free time.

Hope everything is ok, man.  Hopefully you got news that you're just going to be too busy enjoying life?!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

junglepete

Jeff, Byron and Jeremy...you're all in...two more reviewers still needed.  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Beegerply

Looking forward to this review  :biggrin: thanks for having me.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

klamm143

I don't see well anyway - so I guess blind is appropriate. I'll give it a shot if any openings left.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

PurosIndios1

This sounds like a great way to try new cigars, I'm in, I've heard Afuentas are great!

Cap10_Morgan

Mautrak

junglepete

Sorry Roberto...Veteran status needed. You'll get there soon enough if you're  active. Welcome to the site!
Guru of Frugality

junglepete

Since there are so few volunteers on this one, I'll jump in. :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

Cap10_Morgan

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

ninfiction

Hard to believe it's this difficult to give away cigars. I just did April or I'd jump in.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

headfirst

Are you kidding?  This always blows my mind that it's ever a struggle to get people to sign up for this.  I did January and I'm slated for September, so I don't think I'm disqualified but I was planning on deferring since I'm already doing 2 this year.  If nobody else wants this I'll help turn one of these to ash... :confused:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

shakinghorizons

Quotebstessl - 4/25/2018  1:34 PM

nope, just blind

If it's not considered full or a pepper bomb, I'll throw my hat in the ring.

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.