Anejos Churchills $10.50 at Holts.

Started by junglepete, 05/09/2018 11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Silverstix

Saw this last night - I went in for a 5'er of the short story maduros.....$28 shipped ain't too shabby

junglepete

Just for your future reference, cigarpage.com everyday prices for the short stories is $25 for a fiver shipped...when on sale, $22 shipped. They sometimes, not always, have the Maduros for same price.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Silverstix

Quotejunglepete - 5/9/2018  1:48 PM  Just for your future reference, cigarpage.com everyday prices for the short stories is $25 for a fiver shipped...when on sale, $22 shipped. They sometimes, not always, have the Maduros for same price.

Oh yeah, best deal in town!  Been keeping an eye out for the Maduros but they have been out of stock for a few months now unfortunately 

junglepete

Okay, maybe the Anejos are not such a hot deal after all.  I just checked and JR,s everyday price is $10...Famous $10.50...shame on me for not doing my homework. I always thought they were a $12 cigar.
Guru of Frugality

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.