cigarking.com

Started by junglepete, 03/29/2010 12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

I just had a bit of a mix up with a delivery from here and they were very gracious to help resolve it to my satisfaction. I like good customer service...and they have some pretty good specials there too.  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

nwb

When I ordered my Palio there, the online shipping calculator quoted something like $9 to get it from AZ to GA.  When I called and talked to them, they took care of it.  Very good customer service, and they do have some nice specials.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

mb2456

Cheap prices are cheap prices, but good customer service is worth its weight in gold...

nwb

Quotemb2456 - 3/29/2010  5:27 PM

Cheap prices are cheap prices, but good customer service is worth its weight in gold...

:word:
Chief of Shaft

BlackIrish

Quotenwb - 3/29/2010  6:01 PM

Quotemb2456 - 3/29/2010  5:27 PM

+1

Also, they have the Hirsh y Garcia  line, a Pepin blend, that's quite nice.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

mountedshriner

Quotemb2456 - 3/29/2010  2:27 PM

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

vw77guy

Completely agree.... at least the customer help line didn't end up with a foreiner you can't understand telling you that there's nothing they can do.     :thumbsup:

consti

I just had a big purchase from the site about a week ago and everything came without a hitch. I would definitely recommend this website to anyone. They have awesome prices on Torano cigars too. I just bought myself a bunch of the Torano samplers.
-Justin

ljlemer

You only need good customer service if they screw up. I like a place that doesn't need good customer service.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

junglepete

Quoteljlemer - 3/30/2010  2:37 AM

You only need good customer service if they screw up. I like a place that doesn't need good customer service.

Hmm...I would disagree because in this case the screw up was possibly my own  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.