I thought pipe bombs were illegal!

Started by gitfiddl, 06/02/2018 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

In the Pipe version of "Today's Smoke" a short while ago, McCelland's "Frog Morton" series of tobaccos came up.  For those that may be unaware, due to various governmental changes, McClelland went out of business earlier this year after 40 years.  They produced some really awesome tobacco.  Toby (toby2) mentioned he liked one of the Frogs, but not so much the others and he might have some laying around.  Well lookie here!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

shakinghorizons

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

toby2

yeah it sucks they went out. looks like government regulation and high competition for tobaccos that arn't being produced much due to conflicts and politics are squeezing out a bunch of folks.  glad they went to a good home!

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

appollo

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

quickme

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.