The All Killer no Filler Pass

Started by MusicCity, 06/03/2018 02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicCity

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'The All Killer no Filler Pass'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

MusicCity

Here's the skinny:  Ok Geeks, time for my first pass. I've been kicking the idea for this pass around for a minute. I've picked out some dynamite smokes for the pass, I think there should be something for every palate. Quality sticks but nothing too rare or hard to find.
The rules: puts equal takes. Like the title says, let's not dilute this and try to keep it agile and completed promptly.  CONUS only (GWN Geeks: I'll get you on the next one). Veterans or better unless you get someone to vouch for you.

Deener27

Where are we at on this thing?  Awesome pass idea.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

MusicCity

Doesn't seem to be any interest besides us!

tfkirk

John, been tied up with my daughters graduation but if this still alive I'm in.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

MusicCity

Invite sent! Slowly picking up steam...

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

MusicCity

MusicCity

BUMP. Maybe I'll just kick this off with 4 people :)

MusicCity

Y'all good if I just send this out? I don't think we're gonna get any more players.

ninfiction

I'm ready anytime...plenty of dog rockets in the humidor

MusicCity

MusicCity

Today, uh yeah, TODAY!

Deener27

Got it today.  Will get it turned around and out the door in the next day or two.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

MusicCity

Looks like we're moving this along guys! Let's make sure we're sticking to the theme :thumbsup:

Deener27

Pass transitioned and on the way.

Thanks for letting me participate!

Enjoy the cigars guys!

MusicCity

Brian, any chance you'll be able to get this moving?

ninfiction

You might want to pm him too just in case.

MusicCity

ninfiction

The pass arrived in Minneapolis this afternoon. I will get my put & takes done tonight or tomorrow night so that it gets home before the weekend.

MusicCity

Arrived today. Thanks everyone.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.