Stealth Bomb

Started by Jackal, 03/30/2010 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

Today with my mail, I found a box containing two Casa Torano Maduro Toros.

The box came from Wine Country in California but with no return address.

I have been bombed, but have no idea where the strike originated.

Who is the mystery bomber?  I have my suspicions, but none of the facts add up. :?:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nwb

The person I would have thought sent this stealth bomb doesn't live in CA.  Hmmmmm....

nwb
Chief of Shaft

DonM

Someone pulled off a good one!

"The Curmudgeon"

Ken Kelley

QuoteJackal - 3/30/2010  1:58 AM

Today with my mail, I found a box containing two Casa Torano Maduro Toros.

The box came from Wine Country in California but with no return address.

I have been bombed, but have no idea where the strike originated.

Who is the mystery bomber?  I have my suspicions, but none of the facts add up. :?:

Probably a terrorist plot.  Send them to me and I'll check them for fingerprints.  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

akira

If you're talking about the northern CA wine country, my money is on Dave S.  He's in Vallejo, which is right next to Napa.  

Am I right???   :confused:
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

DennisA

I hate when that happens!!  :rolleyes:
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

Jackal

It came from Vallejo - sounds like a B movie.

Vallejo matches the zip code.  I didn't realize Dave S. was from there.  OK Dave I am calling you out, ya sneaky bastid.  

You got me good.  Looking forward to lighting up these beauties.

NES Tek

That wounds like Dave's territory.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Dave S.

Two cigars doesn't really constitute a bomb, more like a hand grenade.

Enjoy!
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Dave S.

Next time I'll buy stamps.  I forgot that our postage meter prints our ZIP code.  Damn!

I had hoped that the mystery would linger.

:shamebag:
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

mountedshriner

Well done Dave you sneaky!@#$%^&*()_+ :-0 However, I firmly support your M-26 fragmentation device. Also an exceptional choice for the device :biggrin:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Jackal

Thanks Dave.

I will give them a little humi time and get down to enjoying them.

:smoker:

cmmayo

Way to go, Dave!
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.