ROOM 101 DEALS HOLTS

Started by appollo, 06/14/2018 09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

For all you Room 101 fans out there,here is a great deal at holts https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html .Always trying to help. :-)

shakinghorizons

Quoteappollo - 6/14/2018  8:23 AM

Always trying to help. :-)

Truth.

Chefjohn

I'm not familiar with those.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Beegerply

I saw that deal I'm trying not to pull the trigger on any of those. :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Beegerply

QuoteChefjohn - 6/14/2018  1:02 PM

I'm not familiar with those.

Try some if you don't like them send them to me  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Deener27

So hard, must...not....uhhhgggggg.

There goes that.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

appollo

QuoteDeener27 - 6/14/2018  4:49 PM

There goes that.
I was hoping you would see this,nice to see how strong willed you can be. :biggrin:

Deener27

Quoteappollo - 6/14/2018  3:00 PM

QuoteDeener27 - 6/14/2018  4:49 PM

There goes that.
I was hoping you would see this,nice to see how strong willed you can be. :biggrin:

No kidding.  Been looking for a short, 30 minute or less smoke for a good price.  Master 3 Papi Chulo will fit the bill.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

toby2

klamm143

Thanks for the "heads up".............you should send along a little "will-power" with the tip...........the temptations are real!!!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

appollo

Quoteklamm143 - 6/14/2018  8:52 PM

Thanks for the "heads up".............you should send along a little "will-power" with the tip...........the temptations are real!!!!!!
It takes all the will power I have not to pull the trigger myself :-) I have none left to spread around.

Rute Boye

Some of these are better than others, and the original MSRP may have been inflated, but I have never had a bad Room101 cigar. At these prices they're a steal!

05Venturer

damn, wish i would have caught this yesterday
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.