Blamo! Ka boom!

Started by ratboy, 04/02/2010 09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratboy

:-0  Thanks Jackal for getting me with my first official bomb. I'll get a picture up tomorrow. Everyone look out for retaliatory strikes!  :-0  :dancing:

How the heck do I post a pic???Urhgghghg...  :crazy:

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

gitfiddl

This has got to be the most benevolent bunch of SOB's I've ever been around!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

mountedshriner

QuoteJackal - 4/3/2010  8:58 AM

Beware of Jackal

NO SHYT! :biggrin:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

nwb

Jackal got another one!  Nice.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

cmmayo

The bombings continue! Can wait to see the pics.

:thumbsup:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

DonM

Cool! another bombing, enjoy! :rocker:

"The Curmudgeon"

ratboy

Updated picture. Thanks again!

Jackal

For the sake of efficiency in delivering maximum destruction, Jackals are known to use cluster munitions.

Just saying that BOTLs should beware of the possibility that there is undetonated ordnance still out there  :whistle:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

akira

Nice selection there!  Nice one Jackal!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

nwb

QuoteJackal - 4/4/2010  2:59 PM

For the sake of efficiency in delivering maximum destruction, Jackals are known to use cluster munitions.

Just saying that BOTLs should beware of the possibility that there is undetonated ordnance still out there  :whistle:

:biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.