Jackal Bomb!!!

Started by Dave S., 04/05/2010 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave S.

An innocuous but suspicious looking box arrived via USPS at the school this morning bearing a return stamp with the name of the notorious mad-bomber, Jason A. Sherlock, aka "Jackal."  Fearing the worst, I took the suspicious looking package to a broom closet, which is surrounded on three sides by a minimum of eight feet of solid concrete.  Unfortunately, the fourth side has a 2-inch door, which opens on to the sophomore lockers.

Thank God the children were out on Easter vacation and weren't in any immediate danger.

Opening the box, I found a cryptic note from the fiend, along with the following five incendiary devices:

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af206/Dave_S007/P1000570.jpg?t=1270495070">

I plan to stabilize the five devices for several weeks in a climate-controlled environment in a Spanish cedar lined container in one of my closets.  Then, one-by-one, I will destroy each device with fire, rendering them harmless.

I will then report to Cigar Geeks my findings regarding destruction of each device.

Damn you, Jackal!!!
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Bob Cordell

That little Nording is an ass kicker!

Strong stuff!!!!!!!!

:-0
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

NES Tek

That Jackal, always up to trouble!!!
(Nice work!)
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

nwb

Nice one again, Jackal!

nwb
Chief of Shaft

vw77guy

Jackal

I hope that you enjoy them Dave.

Thanks again for the Casa Torano Maduros.  Now you have the chance to try the naturals (love those Ecuador Wrappers).

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Jackal

You are very welcome.   :cheers:

nukbucko

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

mountedshriner

Very kool! Nice bomb Jackal! Dave you lucky dude!! :dancing:  :dancing:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

DonM

Bombs Away!  Nice!

"The Curmudgeon"

cmmayo

QuoteDave S. - 4/5/2010  2:18 PM

An innocuous but suspicious looking box arrived via USPS at the school this morning bearing a return stamp with the name of the notorious mad-bomber, Jason A. Sherlock, aka "Jackal."  Fearing the worst, I took the suspicious looking package to a broom closet, which is surrounded on three sides by a minimum of eight feet of solid concrete.  Unfortunately, the fourth side has a 2-inch door, which opens on to the sophomore lockers.

Thank God the children were out on Easter vacation and weren't in any immediate danger.

Opening the box, I found a cryptic note from the fiend, along with the following five incendiary devices:

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af206/Dave_S007/P1000570.jpg?t=1270495070">

I plan to stabilize the five devices for several weeks in a climate-controlled environment in a Spanish cedar lined container in one of my closets.  Then, one-by-one, I will destroy each device with fire, rendering them harmless.

I will then report to Cigar Geeks my findings regarding destruction of each device.

Damn you, Jackal!!!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Good story... and good job, Jason.  :bigthumbs:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Jackal

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.