Not sure how they do it

Started by sccrom1, 07/06/2018 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sccrom1

Just bought the following off of "Today's" Cigarpage.com deal.

A. Flores Serie Privada SP52 Habano 52 [4/5's] $39.98
A. Flores Gran Reserva Corojo 2006 Robusto [4/5's] $39.98

Thats 40 premier cigars for $2.00 bucks each. 5 packs of both of the above are selling for about $50 on CI, Famous and the others. I have no idea how cigar page can sell them 75% less than the other sites.. By the way I have bought SP52 and it is an excellent stick. Never had a Gran Reserva yet but reviews are generally very good.

headfirst

I've had the corojo after about 3 years of aging and it was very good, right there with the habano, with a little more strength and spice.  I've heard others that smoke the corojo right away talk about it being a little harsh, so if you have the patience maybe let those corojos age.

Cigarpage has a few goto's that just cannot be beat anywhere else, La Palina is another to watch for, they get down to the $2 range as well and they're good.

Did you see the 601 La Bomba deal?
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

sccrom1

Headfirst

In fact I had Cigarpage $2.00 La Palina Black Label yesterday evening.

I saw the La Bomba deal but did

sccrom1

Headfirst

In fact I had Cigarpage $2.00 La Palina Black Label yesterday evening.

I saw the La Bomba deal but did not pull the trigger

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.