ISO: Empty Cedar/Wood Cigar Boxes

Started by Silverstix, 07/11/2018 01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstix

Hey geeks,

I'm working on a little Frankendor project at home, putting together a big tupper to replace the few smaller ones that I have.  I wanted to see if any of you guys had empty cedar cigar boxes laying around that you'd be willing to part with?

I have a lot of singles and 5'ers that I'm trying to contain and organize.  Ideally, empty 50 cabs would be perfect because they'd give me the best storage capacity with the least footprint. But regular size boxes would work too.  I'm also on the hunt for regular size cedar boxes for Churchills (figuring on laying the churchills sideways going left-to-right rather than up and down if that makes sense). 

If any of you guys have empties that fit the bill, please let me know if you'd be willing to part with them and maybe we can work something out!

Thanks,

Tom 

Chefjohn

I'll be interested in following the progress of your project. I always look for ideas to organize.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

shakinghorizons

If you have a local B&M, I would start there. I have shipped empties before, and the cost adds up quickly due to the size.

Silverstix

Ah good point about the shipping, that makes sense. I'll give the B&M a shot, I'm sure they have a bunch that's a good idea

Cap10_Morgan

Yeah, local B&M for sure.  I've looked into this for same reasons and it just doesn't make sense to ship empty boxes.  Even Total Wine (not sure if you have them locally) sells empty boxes for cheap.  I picked up a box here and there every time I went shopping for liquor.  Worked out great for me.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.