Cigar Geeks 2018 FFL

Started by johncw, 07/12/2018 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncw

It's that time of year again FFL players

It's almost August so figured it's time to get the league started. First I want to give everyone in the league last year a chance to rejoin first then if there are spots open I will open it up to all the Geeks. Again this year we will all be putting up 5 cigars ($7+) and one really nice cigar ($12+). I'm requesting everyone send me the cigars this year, since we had someone not pay up at all last year. If cigars are not sent to me you run the risk of forfeiting games. Regular season winner gets the ($12) cigars. Winner of the playoffs gets everyone's 5 cigars and 2nd place of the playoffs gets the 5 cigars 1st place put up.

We will again try and do a Online Draft and Google Herf.

Gronkman Style (John) (confirmed in)
Chief the Whole F'n Show (Ken) (confirmed in)
Redneck Warriors (Jason) (confirmed In)
Toilet Monsters (Brian) (confirmed In)
Penn State Boys Camp (Adam) (Confirmed In)
BamaStogieboys (Michael) (confirmed In)
Lambeaughinis (Kent) Confirmed In
Killers on the confluence (Chuck)Confirmed In
Klamm143 (Reese) Confirmed In
Cap10_Morgan (Jeff) Confirmed in
The Dudes (Kerry) Confirmed In
Deener27 (Dave) Confirmed in

ninfiction

I'll take a spot and donate some sticks..I sure as hell won't win
This is not the admin you're looking for...

shakinghorizons

And here I thought we were dealing with online gun sales.

Cfickter

John, I would like to be back in
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Deener27

If, for some reason, you have a regular drop, I would be willing to join in.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

05Venturer

Lambeaughinis is back in :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

klamm143

Kent,  I'll give it another stab - just so you can beat me in the playoffs again - by .05 points - LOL.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Kman

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

1sgjeffward

Would love to get in if possible.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Cap10_Morgan

Count me back in as well.  (Except it's Jeff, not Brian)
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

johncw

Sorry about that Jeff... Thanks for all those confirmed back in. If there are spots open sounds like we have the interest to fill them in.

Thanks everyone.

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

chief791

I'm in again for sure.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

jagfandaddy

If there is room, I'm game
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

BewareDaPenguin

I will attempt to defend the title :biggrin: I'm in thanks again for running the league it's always a lot of fun! Can't wait!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

johncw

We have 1 spot available and 4 guys interested in the spot.... When I get back from vacation I'll figure out the last spot. Random drawing.

klamm143

Sounds good...........enjoy the vacation!!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

chief791

I am in another league and that draft is set for Sunday September 2 at 930 pm. If we can avoid that date and time I would appreciate it.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

johncw

OK everyone.. I threw names in a hat and had my daughter pick for the new member and it ended up being Deener27 (David) He is set up in the league and we are ready to set up a draft Date and Time. Going to give everyone a couple of dates. Monday Aug 20th, Weds Aug 22th, Tuesday Sept 4th, Weds Sept 5th. All starting at 9EST. Sorry for those on east coast.

Thanks everyone

Cfickter

Quotejohncw - 7/31/2018  3:47 PM  OK everyone.. I threw names in a hat and had my daughter pick for the new member and it ended up being Deener27 (David) He is set up in the league and we are ready to set up a draft Date and Time. Going to give everyone a couple of dates. Monday Aug 20th, Weds Aug 22th, Tuesday Sept 4th, Weds Sept 5th. All starting at 9EST. Sorry for those on east coast.  Thanks everyone

Sure get us east coast owners drunk and sleepy!
Any of those days will work for me

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

05Venturer

20th or 5th work best for me but could feasibly make any of these days work
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

klamm143

Aug 20th for me - I work all the other nights listed but I can get someone to draft for me, so any night would work.
Kevin R. Lamm

Cap10_Morgan

I'm pretty open.  9pm ET is perfect for me anyway.  I'd prefer a Tues or Wed over Monday, but no issue with any of the dates.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Deener27

I could make any of these work.  8 PM Chicago time is great.  Thanks for letting me play.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Cfickter

QuoteDeener27 - 7/31/2018  8:33 PM  I could make any of these work.  8 PM Chicago time is great.  Thanks for letting me play.

Welcome to the league David!  Now send us all your cigars!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.