Another great deal on Cigar Page

Started by sccrom1, 08/07/2018 12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sccrom1

Follow up to my initial post.
Easier to go to cigarpage.com and then click on today's deal

junglepete

The reviews here for the A. Flores Serie Privada Habano SP52 are consistenly good. For a $2 medium bodiesd smoke, I'll bite. Thanks  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Chefjohn

Looks like an awesome deal and as Pete noted the reviews seem to be favorable. I'm going jumpy on this. Thanks for sharing that Steve.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

klamm143

Thanks for the info............
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Silverstix

This is a good humidor stuffer. I bet that if you buy 20 now and tuck 10 away, by this time next year they'll really be shining

Chefjohn

QuoteSilverstix - 8/7/2018  3:11 PM

This is a good humidor stuffer. I bet that if you buy 20 now and tuck 10 away, by this time next year they'll really be shining

That's what I was thinking as well Tom.

gitfiddl

Cigarpage has some good regular pricing on Fuente Hemingways, too.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

headfirst

These are a fantastic value.  The habano is good right away.  The corojo needs some aging but smokes fantastic if you're patient.  Maduro right away was not bad, waiting to see what some age does to them.  I have some sun grown resting too.  This type of deal comes up at least once a month on cigarpage.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

shakinghorizons

If one sees a deal (sub $100) for a box of Acid 1400cc's - please PM me! I usually pick them up for about $5.50 a stick (5'ers are fine as well).

This is a serious post - not for me, but my FIL loves them.

Might even include a finders fee!

Silverstix

Quoteshakinghorizons - 8/8/2018  10:25 AM  If one sees a deal (sub $100) for a box of Acid 1400cc's - please PM me! I usually pick them up for about $5.50 a stick (5'ers are fine as well).   This is a serious post - not for me, but my FIL loves them.  Might even include a finders fee!

Not sub $100, but $115 ain't too shabby Colin http://www.cigarplace.biz/acid-1400cc.html  

shakinghorizons

QuoteSilverstix - 8/8/2018  8:47 AM

Quoteshakinghorizons - 8/8/2018  10:25 AM  If one sees a deal (sub $100) for a box of Acid 1400cc's - please PM me! I usually pick them up for about $5.50 a stick (5'ers are fine as well).   This is a serious post - not for me, but my FIL loves them.  Might even include a finders fee!

Not sub $100, but $115 ain't too shabby Colin http://www.cigarplace.biz/acid-1400cc.html  

Once you factor in shipping, it's $125 unfortunately.

Thanks though!

05Venturer

QuoteSilverstix - 8/8/2018  9:47 AM

Colin says he gets them for $5.50 each, this "deal" is $6.44" is SHABBY WTF  :?:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Silverstix

Quote05Venturer - 8/8/2018  6:11 PM  

Colin says he gets them for $5.50 each, this "deal" is $6.44" is SHABBY WTF  :?:

WTF is what I'm saying to you chiming in with your 2 cents when I was just trying to HELP someone else.  Not sure how you do things up in Packerland and Badger Country, but where I'm from we are appreciative of people who are trying to help, and if it's not what we are looking for we thank them and move on. Learn some manners pal  :thumbsup:

Chefjohn

QuoteSilverstix - 8/9/2018  7:53 AM

WTF is what I'm saying to you chiming in with your 2 cents when I was just trying to HELP someone else.  Not sure how you do things up in Packerland and Badger Country, but where I'm from we are appreciative of people who are trying to help, and if it's not what we are looking for we thank them and move on. Learn some manners pal  :thumbsup:

:bigthumbs:

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Cigary

Manners on a Cigar Forum....I'll have to check into that.

Silverstix

QuoteCigary - 8/9/2018  11:03 AM  Manners on a Cigar Forum....I'll have to check into that.

:cool:  

Silverstix

It's really just manners in general, I didn't think a cigar forum would preclude us from behaving cordially towards each other.  Everyone else here that I've encountered has been nice

klamm143

TRUCE.........:fencing:..........nice weather..........Take a shot / smoke a stick / all is well in Cigarsville!!!! 
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

frankj1

QuoteSilverstix - 8/9/2018  2:09 PM

It's really just manners in general, I didn't think a cigar forum would preclude us from behaving cordially towards each other.  Everyone else here that I've encountered has been nice
you sure won't like cbid forums then! HA!

as many know, cigarpage ships free.

05Venturer

QuoteSilverstix - 8/9/2018  6:53 AM

It was just a Shabby joke, no harm meant
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Silverstix

Quote05Venturer - 8/10/2018  10:16 PM  

My apologies if I took it the wrong way  :rocker:  

05Venturer

QuoteSilverstix - 8/13/2018  10:18 AM

Quote05Venturer - 8/10/2018  10:16 PM  

My apologies if I took it the wrong way  :rocker:  

All good here Brother
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.