StogieDads Consolidation Sale

Started by StogieDad, 08/25/2018 08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

As per usual, I have more sticks than I can smoke...mostly well aged and I don't want them to get past their prime.  So I thought I'd hook a few up.

15 Daily Smokes (All premium names, no filler) - $50
10 Premium Smokes (Higher end and will have at least a couple really high end) - $50
20 Premium Smokes (Same) - $100

If you have something else you are looking for PM and let's chat!

Add $6 to ship, US orders.  Actual cost if Canadian.

PP, you know the drill.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Look at my feedback if we haven't done business.  You won't be disappointed!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

mchammer

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

klamm143

LIKE THE BIG RED BUTTON..................."THAT WAS EASY!!!!!"
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

Thanks for all the interest guys!  I will be getting these all together and shipped this week, hope you all enjoy!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Chefjohn

I'll have to catch the next one. My cigar budget has been exhausted.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

StogieDad

These are all pulled and ready to box.  I will be working on that tonight and hopefully all heading out tomorrow afternoon or Saturday.  Hope you all enjoy!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Jay'D

Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.