Scotch & Cigars In Marietta, Ga.

Started by Vroomp, 09/15/2018 04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Furthering our partnership with Glen Moray Scotch we will be doing another pairing with a Single Cask Scotch next Friday~!  Local Geeks, come on down~!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

ntanner

Dang it Brad,  you need to get out to New Mexico with one of you're event's, or at least into Texas again.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Murphy223

I'm local!!  Will try to make it out for this!  Thanks for sharing

Vroomp

I'll be working my way west again soon Neal~!

Life, and the addition I was building for my new smoking lounge got out of hand (no thanks the the SO :crazy: ) and it has severely changed my schedule...... :confused:  

I'll let ya know when I'm coming your way though................. :shades:

Glad to have you join us Murph~!  Please introduce yourself if you can make it~!!  I may even have extra cigars :?:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Murphy223

QuoteVroomp - 9/19/2018  4:17 PM  

Glad to have you join us Murph~!  Please introduce yourself if you can make it~!!  I may even have extra cigars :?: 

Looks like I'll be able to make it Brad - with an offer of "extras", I will definitely introduce myself!    Hopefully see you tonight

ntanner

Well when you head this way again I will make the trip this time schedule be damned. :bigthumbs:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.