Surprise Bombing in the ATL

Started by Murphy223, 09/21/2018 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murphy223

Thanks to this Community I learned about a Cigar & Scotch pairing just a few miles from my house.    Saw this posted last week   

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=50870.0

I didn't have a lot of time due to kids activities but mentioned I'd stop by and at least introduce myself to Brad (Vroomp)    As soon as I did, he said "I've got something for you"

And he surprised me with this nice little bomb.   

The picture does not do it justice.   The Bomb included the 5 sticks on the left and I added a few of the Xiphos on the right.  I only had about an hour but I had a really nice conversation with Brad and his wife.   The Scotch and Xiphos Habano paired extremely well.  So well, I ended up buying 10 more. :-) 

Brad, Thanks for your time and the sticks.   It was fun. 

Vroomp

Always a pleasure meeting fellow geeks and we really enjoyed your company~!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

appollo

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Chefjohn

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

toby2

ntanner

Good deal, those Xiphos cigars are pretty good. I have liked everyone of them I have smoked.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

StogieDad

Brad is a great dude, always a pleasure to have a smoke with him!  Good deal!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Vroomp

Just to be sure this really happened.........................

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.