Tactical box Nuke!!

Started by kccricket, 04/23/2010 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kccricket

Laying in my bed minding my own business when all of a sudden i get a knock on my door and there is my mother. standing over me with 3 boxes. I got a smile on my face and knew my amazon.com and cigarbid.com packages have arrived.. The funny thing was there were three boxes.... Not just two. So with a concerning look I reached for this brown wrapped, very taped up suspicious looking box with a reply address from marlboro NJ and the name just said TMB. I reached for my chemical and bomb detecting kit (must of been fresh out of batterries) and didnt trace anything. So I proceeded to open. After getting through this reinforced tapped box I saw bubble wrap. Then removed the bubble wrap and KAAAABBBBBBBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

The mad bomber strikes.... Thanks MAn... Look great!!!! aside from jackels starter kit this is the First bomb ive got!!!! my mom may have lost a couple limbs. But it was worth it
 :biggrin:
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
George S. Patton
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=kccricket

kccricket

oh.. who is the mad bomber anyhow?
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
George S. Patton
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=kccricket

ratboy

Quotekccricket - 4/23/2010  2:01 PM

oh.. who is the mad bomber anyhow?

I'm more interested in how you get your mom to deliver your mail to you!   :biggrin:  :-0  :biggrin:

kccricket

lol I move around so i send everything to my moms and if she is out and about then she brings it to me.
George S. Patton

Jackal

There are some really nice smokes in there.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

kylepwhalen

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

NES Tek

Definitely, great bomb!!!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

kccricket

anyone know who it is??
George S. Patton

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Jackal

I don't know which BOTL is in Jersey.

Maybe one drove in from out of state to mail it to throw us off.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nwb

That is a really nice bomb.  Not sure who is in Jersey... :confused:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

It's always nice to get an unexpected surprise.  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

SenorPablo

Definitely a nice hit!  So will TMB reveal himself?  :confused:
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

87North

Looks like some rather enjoyable times there to me.  Well done to The Mad Bomber... :-)
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Dave S.

Very  :cool: !

Now . . . who is The Mad Bomber :confused:?
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

mcdimond

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

DocJazzRH

Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

kccricket

So is still no word on the mysterious Mad bomber? Who is this Saint anywho?
George S. Patton

cmmayo

Good job, whoever you are...   :bigthumbs:

(I would bet it's Richard Karkada/rkarkada.)
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

BlackIrish

I bet it's that guy with the hoodie, dark glasses, and mustache.  :lmao:

Seriously- nicely done!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Hound10

Kudos to The Mad Bomber!!! :bigthumbs:
"Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics"

NES Tek

Quotecmmayo - 4/25/2010  6:08 PM

Good job, whoever you are...   :bigthumbs:

(I would bet it's Richard Karkada/rkarkada.)

That's a good guess. I would have to agree. Richard is right around those parts.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

kccricket

well if its you rkarkada then thanks a bunch!!! cant wait to enjoy them!!! and if its not... Well thanks to whoever gave them to me!!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :shy:  :shy:
George S. Patton

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.