Attack over International Waters!!!

Started by Hound10, 04/27/2010 09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound10

The Maple Curtain wasn't strong enough to withhold this force!!!!

I got home last night and my wife said "there's a package for you, i left it on the counter". I went upstairs to check it out and didn't recognize who it was from / hadn't ordered anything online in a while so i became concerned.

hmmmmmmmmm, i said to my self. Without making any sudden moves I told my wife to get the kid and go to her mother's.......and that i love her......and please pass me my work gloves, the bbq tongs and some wire cutters.

I opened the windows and doors to the house to help in case of some level of blast but deep down i knew it wouldn't make a difference.

Sllllooooooooooooowwwwwwwwlllllllllllyyyy i opened the package and had a few "red cord, green cord" moments. All was going well, until what i believe was the last one of these moments.

I chose wrong.

After that, all i remember is waking up on my neighbors lawn (5 doors down) with no eyebrows and burn marks all over. Steve (neighbor) helped me back to my house after all the dust had settled - all that remained was the rough structure of our house and SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF WHAT USED TO BE OUR KITCHEN:

5 Cigars wrapped tightly in a bag

I had been torpedoed. In Canada. Wow.

THANKS WES (87North)! YOU DEFINITELY GOT ME AND GOT ME GOOD!!!!!!

Courtesy of Wes: 1 of each

AB Select Cabinet Reserve Torpedo
Gurkha Castle Hall Torpedo Habano
JdN Torpedo Claro
Padilla Cazadores Torpedo
La Aurora Leoninos Belicoso

I have not had ANY of these cigars and am extremely appreciative of your kindness and this gesture!! THANKS WES

Since this seems like the same ammunition used by Wes recently to nail kylepwhalen, I'm stealing the pic he posted.

Looks like we may have a Mad Torpedo'er!!!!!  :bigthumbs:  :cheers:  :respekt:  :party:  :biggrin:
"Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics"

kylepwhalen

These torpedoes are hitting everywhere! You've got to watch out!

87North

I'm glad they got there...that bunch went out the same day as Kyles but it took a little longer to get into range as we had to avoid the Canadian patrols.  I figured half the fun would be in stirring up an International Incident....ENJOY!!     :shades:

*Salutes and Submerges*
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

nwb

Chief of Shaft

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

BlackIrish

I love it:  some crazy American launches an attack on Canada and the victim says "thank you"!  

Well done, Wes.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Ken Kelley

QuoteBlackIrish - 4/27/2010  3:47 PM

I love it:  some crazy American launches an attack on Canada and the victim says "thank you"!  

Well done, Wes.

Canadians are vewwy, vewwy powite!!!

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lowpro75

This reminds me of an old episode of family ties where Alex (Micheal J Fox) told a couple girls that he was in the air force and he was going to invade Canada in the morning.  Who attacks Canada?  Now we know.  Nice bomb.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Hound10

QuoteBlackIrish - 4/27/2010  12:47 PM

Well done, Wes.

Just trying to feed into the Canadian stereotype for you guys!! It's much like i assume you are all sitting around, cleaning your gun with the General Lee parked outside.....right?

Hound10

Quote87North - 4/27/2010  8:32 AM

I'm glad they got there...that bunch went out the same day as Kyles but it took a little longer to get into range as we had to avoid the Canadian patrols.  I figured half the fun would be in stirring up an International Incident....ENJOY!!     :shades:

*Salutes and Submerges*

I will ENJOY! All new flavors for me so I'm really pumped about trying them!

I guess i always assumed being on this side of the border made me bomb-proof, you've proven me wrong!

Thanks again WES!

Olejay

Jay  

Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics - Fletcher Knebel

cmmayo

Glad to see I'm not the only one that got hit by 87North.

BRAVO!  :thumbsup:  :bow:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Hot Stuff x

Great job, Wes.   I was hoping to send some ordnance into Canada but was worried that the intended victim of my bomb would become a victim of import duties.

Glad yours made it in without getting intercepted by the feds!

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

87North

QuoteHot Stuff x - 4/28/2010  2:13 AM

Great job, Wes.   I was hoping to send some ordnance into Canada but was worried that the intended victim of my bomb would become a victim of import duties.

Glad yours made it in without getting intercepted by the feds!

I was a little concerned about that too, but I kept an eye on that last pass to see how that worked out and there seemed to be no hitches so I gave this a try.  Had it declared on the customs paperwork as 5 various cigars and apparently they sailed right through...  Anyway, these Canadians shouldn't get so complacent, just because they're polite doesn't mean they're safe from attack.. :shades:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Hot Stuff x

QuoteAlphairon - 4/27/2010 8:03 AM
QuoteBlackIrish - 4/27/2010 3:47 PM I love it: some crazy American launches an attack on Canada and the victim says "thank you"! Well done, Wes.

Daaaamn!

I'd like to attack that ^^^

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

BlackIrish

QuoteHot Stuff x - 4/28/2010  9:07 AM

QuoteAlphairon - 4/27/2010 8:03 AM
QuoteBlackIrish - 4/27/2010 3:47 PM I love it: some crazy American launches an attack on Canada and the victim says "thank you"! Well done, Wes.

Daaaamn!

I'd like to attack that ^^^

:word:  

And, since I'm here in New England, closer to the border, I'll be the point of the spear.  You can provide backup.  :lmao:
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

cmmayo

I'm glad she's wearing gloves. Frostbite, you know....  :whistle:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.