Booby-Trapped Cigar Pass!

Started by cmmayo, 04/27/2010 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmmayo

There I was struggling to hurry up and get the Rookie Robusto pass finished and when I opened the box...

BBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!

Wes (87North) slipped a bomb in on me. Thanks, Wes! I really appreciate it. Good selection, too!
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

nwb

Between Wes and Les, nobody is safe!

nwb
Chief of Shaft

akira

Good looking sticks there!  Nice one Wes!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

akira

QuoteNES Tek - 4/27/2010  6:54 PM

Damn Les!!! On a roll!

Wes, not Les on this one.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Hot Stuff x

I've been on a self-imposed cease fire for a few weeks...haven't had time to make any bombs lately.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

kylepwhalen

Wes is going crazy with these bombings! Nice bomb!  :shades:

NES Tek

Quoteakira - 4/27/2010  8:46 PM

QuoteNES Tek - 4/27/2010  6:54 PM

Damn Les!!! On a roll!

Wes, not Les on this one.

Whoops. What I meant. With all of the bombing between the two I start to get confused. :confused:  :biggrin:  :rolleyes:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.