Special Warning!!! Missiles were spotted in the air!

Started by podman28, 04/29/2010 10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

podman28

Be advised that these seem to be carrying a very heavy payload so take cover!!! Our radar tracking system has found the following designations:

DC 9405503699300219853236
DC 9405503699300219853243
DC 9405503699300219853229
DC 9405503699300219853205
DC 9405503699300219853267

Take cover and be very careful. :lmao:

Bob Cordell

Sounds like a Patriot missle defense system might be needed!

:dancing:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Jackal

I will be in my command center following their trajectories.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nwb

Chief of Shaft

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

mcdimond

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

mountedshriner

Locked on and tracking.................Seems to be on target and running straight and true. Bracing for impact!! :usa:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Jackal

I have a team working out the trajectories to determine probable points of impact.  Telemetry is currently insufficient to estimate the most likely areas of devastation.

Jackal

First Impact has been confirmed in Lawencetown, GA

Additional telemetry confirms similar impacts in Charleston, Massachusetts; Portland, Oregon; and Sloghouse,CA

No reports yet quantifying the damage.

There is a report of an additional warhead on a trajectory targeting Anaheim, CA

Anaheim residents are taking cover and staying inside until an all clear signal has been given by local Cigar Patrol authority.

nwb

There are no words to describe the destruction..... :-0

nwb
Chief of Shaft

dieselcricket

"....but I also smoke when I'm by myself and it makes me feel like I'm not by myself. If you have a cigar, it's like a little bit of company."--George Lopez

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Jackal

Final impact in Anaheim, CA.

Great looking smokes.  Thanks again Tim.  Looking forward to all of these.

southernpacifico

Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

mountedshriner

Quotedieselcricket - 5/3/2010  4:54 PM

OH the humanity..........................

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

mcdimond

QuoteJackal - 5/3/2010  2:58 PM

First Impact has been confirmed in Lawencetown, GA

Additional telemetry confirms similar impacts in Charleston, Massachusetts; Portland, Oregon; and Sloghouse,CA

No reports yet quantifying the damage.

There is a report of an additional warhead on a trajectory targeting Anaheim, CA

Anaheim residents are taking cover and staying inside until an all clear signal has been given by local Cigar Patrol authority.

MASSIVE DAMAGE IN PDX!

The missile held not one, but FIVE warheads. Specifically:
- Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo El Martillo
- La Aurora 107 Robusto
- Casa Fernandez Arsenio Robusto Grande (for June's Geek Review)
- Illusione Nosotros Robusto
- Joya De Nicaragua Cabinetta Serie No. 7

Thanks Tim! :bow: You are truly a great man! :bow:

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.