Taking Return Fire Mayonaise a Lot of Explosions Lately...

Started by 87North, 04/30/2010 11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

87North

So I opened up the Dog Rocket pass around Noon today and apparently as a result of my recent attacks, there was a Mayo Bomb (Pat. Pending)  hidden away in there.  You really shouldn't have done that Corey, as I really didn't expect reciprocity, but I really appreciate it.  Anyway, there was a great explosion and Mayo flew everywhere...So I made a ham sandwich and got out the 409.  Some really nice sticks in there.  The 5 Vegas A is the only one of these I've had but it was in the belicoso, so I'm really excited about these.  Muchas Gracias!!   :dancing:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

DocJazzRH

\ :shades:   Man that must have been a messy BOOM....   :biggrin:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

kylepwhalen

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

mountedshriner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nwb

Nice one Corey.  The ways things are going lately, no one is safe....

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Olejay

Jay  

Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics - Fletcher Knebel

cmmayo

Quote87North - 4/30/2010  11:13 PM

So I opened up the Dog Rocket pass around Noon today and apparently as a result of my recent attacks, there was a Mayo Bomb (Pat. Pending)  hidden away in there.  You really shouldn't have done that Corey, as I really didn't expect reciprocity, but I really appreciate it.  Anyway, there was a great explosion and Mayo flew everywhere...So I made a ham sandwich and got out the 409.  Some really nice sticks in there.  The 5 Vegas A is the only one of these I've had but it was in the belicoso, so I'm really excited about these.  Muchas Gracias!!   :dancing:

You're welcome... and thanks again for the sneak attack that started all this carnage. It had to be Karma that you bombed me via the Rookie Robusto pass just as I was receiving the Dog Rocket pass that was headed your way. :thumbsup:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

87North

Quotecmmayo - 5/2/2010  5:01 AM

Quote87North - 4/30/2010  11:13 PM

You're welcome... and thanks again for the sneak attack that started all this carnage. It had to be Karma that you bombed me via the Rookie Robusto pass just as I was receiving the Dog Rocket pass that was headed your way. :thumbsup:

Thanks to you for your generosity.  It is odd that it worked out that way on the passes,  but now the score is all even and this agression will not stand man...  Thanks very much again.  Seriously excited to try those.   :cigarman:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.