Trade Diamond Crown Ashtray!

Started by PuffPapa, 10/20/2018 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PuffPapa

I won a Big, Blue, Diamond Crown ashtray @ our local Puff & Pint Nite. The problem is, I live in a condo & the ashtray is huge. I'd gladly trade for some mild/medium cigars. The ashtray is listed new on Amazon @ $64.99 Here's a link: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Diamomd+crown+ashtray

Make an offer, before my wife tosses it!

shakinghorizons

Link takes you to a search page, not an actual item.

Regardless, welcome? Interesting first post.

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

Interesting first post indeed.  Joined up just to trade your ashtray?  I would expect that if anyone is interested in your trade that they will expect you to send your end first since you have been a member for all of 8 minutes.

But welcome to the site.  Maybe you'll stick around and contribute to our group.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Chefjohn

QuoteBrlesq - 10/21/2018  10:37 AM

Interesting first post indeed.  Joined up just to trade your ashtray?  I would expect that if anyone is interested in your trade that they will expect you to send your end first since you have been a member for all of 8 minutes.

But welcome to the site.  Maybe you'll stick around and contribute to our group.

:bigthumbs:
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

This ashtray looks great, but the cigar grooves are shallow and do not hold a cigar well. We had one in the shop...key word, had... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

jharrisx5

I might be interested in this.... Send me a message and we can talk
Puff Puff Give....

shakinghorizons

Quotejharrisx5 - 10/26/2018  8:34 AM

I might be interested in this.... Send me a message and we can talk

His name might be PuffPapa, but I highly doubt he is Papa Smurf.

jharrisx5

I'll be real surprised if I even get a response.
Puff Puff Give....

Cfickter

Quotejharrisx5 - 10/27/2018  6:25 PM  I'll be real surprised if I even get a response.

Well, he would respond but the ashtray is apparently taken over his condo and he can't get back to the computer! 

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

SparklePony

QuoteCfickter - 10/29/2018  7:40 AM  

Quotejharrisx5 - 10/27/2018  6:25 PM  I'll be real surprised if I even get a response.

Well, he would respond but the ashtray is apparently taken over his condo and he can't get back to the computer! 

I mean...it's a big ash tray. But I've had bigger...
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Cfickter

QuoteSparklePony - 10/29/2018  11:41 AM  

Should that surprise me?

SparklePony

QuoteCfickter - 10/29/2018  6:45 PM  
QuoteSparklePony - 10/29/2018  11:41 AM  

Should that surprise me?

I hope not.

Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.