The Herfcast Govee contest

Started by bstessl, 10/24/2018 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

Hey, remember that thread about the Govee Hygrometer/Thermometer I posted last week?  My latest episode of The Herfcast has a contest ending Oct. 31st for a free Govee!  go listen and get your chance to win!  https://www.theherfcast.com/podcast-episodes/2018/10/19/race-relations-with-koffe-black or you can find it on iTunes, Podcast Addict, Stitcher and  most other platforms.  Good luck!

Here's a link to the unit on amazon to see what I'm talking about...  https://www.amazon.com/Thermometer-Hygrometer-Bluetooth-Wireless-Temperature/dp/B07DWMJKP5/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1539566375&sr=8-1&keywords=govee
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

ninfiction

Thanks Brian, I'll give it a listen this week....honestly have a little catching up to do with your podcasts.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

Whaaaaaat! Get to listen to a Herfcast podcast and win a prize?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bstessl

QuoteCfickter - 10/25/2018  7:00 AM  Whaaaaaat! Get to listen to a Herfcast podcast and win a prize?

That's right Chuck, but wait!  There's more!!  Well, maybe not more, but i really enjoyed that conversation with Koffe...

Cfickter

Quotebstessl - 10/25/2018  12:35 PM  

QuoteCfickter - 10/25/2018  7:00 AM  Whaaaaaat! Get to listen to a Herfcast podcast and win a prize?

That's right Chuck, but wait!  There's more!!  Well, maybe not more, but i really enjoyed that conversation with Koffe...

Going to try and listen over the weekend

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Chefjohn

I'm going to have to check this out.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

05Venturer

Quotebstessl - 10/25/2018  11:35 AM

I enjoyed it also brother :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

Quote05Venturer - 10/25/2018  1:58 PM  
Quotebstessl - 10/25/2018  11:35 AM  

I enjoyed it also brother :bigthumbs:

I'm glad you did! 

Cfickter

Murphy223

Thanks for sharing.  Listened on/off during commute the past couple of days.  Interesting dude

bstessl

QuoteMurphy223 - 10/26/2018  2:44 PM  Thanks for sharing.  Listened on/off during commute the past couple of days.  Interesting dude

Thanks!  Don't forget to use the hashtag on twitter/facebook/instagram to be entered into the contest

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.