New guy here

Started by Jimmys1166, 11/23/2018 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmys1166

So I just ordered my first pipe last night and was wonder what should I be looking for if I like dark tobaccos and flavored is good too....just not sure what blends to get or even where from.

CoreyMacLeod

Welcome!  I don't know anything about pipes, but glad you are here all the same.
No Signature Necessary.

toby2

hi! welcome. smoking a pipe is process. what you like will change as you learn to smoke a pipe. my advise is to buy on ounce at a time. get your feet wet. don't dive in. smoking a bowl of Frog Morton Cellar in a Pete nose warmer at the moment. (sadly it's not made anymore.) enjoy your new hobby!

klamm143

Hello - and welcome.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

ntanner

Welcome from New Mexico.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Adwinistrator

Welcome to the forums!

artman556

Beegerply

Welcome form Illinois enjoy the site.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

appollo

Welcome to the site from the GWN.Enjoy.

McBryde

Quotetoby2 - 11/23/2018  8:18 PM

hi! welcome. smoking a pipe is process. what you like will change as you learn to smoke a pipe. my advise is to buy on ounce at a time. get your feet wet. don't dive in. smoking a bowl of Frog Morton Cellar in a Pete nose warmer at the moment. (sadly it's not made anymore.) enjoy your new hobby!

One of these might just be available at the TFT Auction this year!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

Anddddddddd welcome from Arkansas Jimmy!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.