24 Hours Only! Coronita Herrera Esteli Norteno at Seriouscigars $29.99

Started by arrow34, 01/22/2019 11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrow34

24 Hours Only!

Coronita Herrera Esteli Norteno - $29.99 + shipping

Over half off.  I grabbed a box since, I am lacking in my shorter cigar inventory.

https://www.seriouscigars.com/item/drew-estate-cigars/herrera-esteli-norteno/coronita/norca?tracking_source=deal

Murphy223

c9belayer

Yes, thanks very much. Order placed!

Edit: As I input this cigar into My Humidor(s) I found I already had this cigar in my 'Previous Smokes' humidor with notation: "04/03/2018: Cigar Safari freebie. This is an unreleased Norteno short; it's only 4.5" long. Same great taste though! I'd buy these if they went into production." Well, they did, and I did too!

-- c9belayer

Chefjohn

Today only they have a 10 pack of Herrera Esteli Miami Corona Extras for $29.99
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

arrow34

Brlesq

Quotearrow34 - 1/23/2019  12:10 PM

Figures a week after I order them at $40

Don't feel bad.  I paid $88 for a box of these last year and thought THAT was a great deal.  But it is an excellent cigar.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

arrow34

QuoteBrlesq - 1/23/2019  1:50 PM

Don't feel bad.  I paid $88 for a box of these last year and thought THAT was a great deal.  But it is an excellent cigar.

Interesting I don't see that price... Do you have a link?

MusicCity

They got me for TWO boxes.  El Titan made and a great blend, my only regret was not getting a better price.

Brlesq

QuoteMusicCity - 1/24/2019  1:37 PM

They got me for TWO boxes.  El Titan made and a great blend, my only regret was not getting a better price.

El Titan de Bronze rolls the highest quality cigars, IMO.  I will always buy cigars that have been made there.
As a coincidental side note, they lost their most experienced roller yesterday.  If you ever smoked a La Palina Goldie, she personally rolled it for you.
https://halfwheel.com/el-titan-de-bronzes-maria-sierra-passes-away/291851
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

MusicCity

Bruce I couldn't agree more. Having such a great factory takes the guesswork out of buying a cigar IMO - construction will almost always be good so it's the blend that will determine if it's a good smoke or not.  I've got a few dalias left so I'll have to burn one in honor of Maria Sierra.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.