Quesada Cigar Closeouts!! Box of 10 for $12 + shipping

Started by arrow34, 02/08/2019 09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Adwinistrator

I've only had one Qeusada, a Quesada 40th Petite Belicoso Clasica, and it did not impress me much.  If you really like mild cigars, I could see enjoying it a lot more than I did.

arrow34

QuoteAdwinistrator - 2/8/2019  1:05 PM

I've only had one Qeusada, a Quesada 40th Petite Belicoso Clasica, and it did not impress me much.  If you really like mild cigars, I could see enjoying it a lot more than I did.

I had that one also(40th aniv) and was not blown away either.  I read a few reviews on the two type in this sale and I was curious about these.  I also got them for a few parties in a month that I can had these out at, most of them are not that picky...

junglepete

I have wanted to try both of the blends they have on sale but just never got around to it, until today that is :biggrin:

Picked up a box of 10 Heisenbergs 3x50 and a box of 10 Quesada Q d'Etat Molotov ...all said and done, $33 with tax and shipping inc...I think it is worthwhile to give them a go for $1.65 a pop.

Thanks for the heads up  :-)
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Brlesq

I've had both, and for a decent dog-walking cigar they are fine.  I still have a few Heisenbergs left from a box purchase last year
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

gitfiddl

I got a box of the Ocaso Robustos and the Molotovs.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

I get that some people don't like Manuel Quedasa's stuff.  His blends are all over the place as far as variety in strength/flavor profiles goes.  In that regard I guess he differs from other big blenders.  That said, I'm a big fan of his milder, smoother offerings.  When I got into cigars seriously about 10 years ago, I smoked through several boxes of Manolo's Factory Overruns.  I thought they were damn good cigars.  I think they went for something like $30/box of 25 regular price at CI, but were often on sale for $20/box.  Man, I miss those pre-SCHIP days...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Murphy223

arrow34

Glad some are getting in on this deal.  I smoke with a group of guys that like good cigars but honestly will sometimes smoke anything. I have been running through some of my favs with them. These will probably work fine. Heck I actually have wanted to try the Heisenberg for a while.

Deener27

Figured, why the hell not.  At worst it could be a golf course cigar for the mooch I play with.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

nirab

The Quesada Q d'Etat Molotov is an excellent cigar in my opinion. I've got a few boxes stewing in the humi, otherwise I'd jump on this.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

benchjockey

Grabbed a box of the Molotov. Thanks for posting this deal.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

arrow34

Quotenirab - 2/9/2019  10:41 AM

The Quesada Q d'Etat Molotov is an excellent cigar in my opinion. I've got a few boxes stewing in the humi, otherwise I'd jump on this.  :biggrin:

I ordered one box of each size of the Qd'etat... now I regret not ordering one more...  But that is the hobby speaking... I think these will be fine for times I need something to change up the rotation.

arrow34

Mine arrived and I think the HEISENBERGs needs some humidor time, the boveda packs were a bit dried out.  I am trying to bring the packs back and will let the HEISENBERGs rest for a while.  Tried one and it was.... ok, I think resting time will help.  Now the Qd'etat seemed to arrive in better shape.  I left them rest over the weekend(i know, not long enough), the Molotov seemed to have been in the best condition.  Tried it lastnight,it started a bit meh, but man o man did it pickup, the last half of the cigar was great!  I wish I would have bought a second box now.

Murphy223

Nice.. My Molotovs arrived on Sat and letting them rest for awhile but looking fwd to trying

Murphy223

Smoked one today and now I'm pissed I didn't buy more.  I really enjoyed the Molotov

junglepete

QuoteMurphy223 - 2/24/2019  10:37 AM

Smoked one today and now I'm pissed I didn't buy more.  I really enjoyed the Molotov

yup, I liked the Molotov as well, but I am still on the sidelines about the Heisenberg shorties having only smoked one so far under not the best circumstances regarding weather and location.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

gitfiddl

I haven't smoked any of the Molotovs I bought, but I'm reeeeaally regretting not buying more at that price.

arrow34

Yeah... that is always the case... If these come up again, I am grabbing a few more boxes of the molotovs.  I am still on the fence on the Heisenberg shorts also,  one was great the other... bland.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.