Famous Smoke Shop - Dunbarton Muestra de Saka Nacatamale and Tatuaje Michael Boxes 30% Off

Started by Adwinistrator, 02/28/2019 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Silverstix

I smoked the Muestra de Saka and wouldn't even think twice about buying another one. I know some people love them but it was not in my wheelhouse at all and the construction was awful - burn issues, tunneling right from the start

Silverstix

Adwinistrator

QuoteSilverstix - 3/1/2019  7:58 AM

I smoked the Muestra de Saka and wouldn't even think twice about buying another one. I know some people love them but it was not in my wheelhouse at all and the construction was awful - burn issues, tunneling right from the start

Damn!  I've only heard great things about this stick.  Do you remember if it was the 2017 or 2018 run?

I ordered a box of both, CAD won the night.

Silverstix

QuoteAdwinistrator - 3/1/2019  9:29 AM  
QuoteSilverstix - 3/1/2019  7:58 AM  I smoked the Muestra de Saka and wouldn't even think twice about buying another one. I know some people love them but it was not in my wheelhouse at all and the construction was awful - burn issues, tunneling right from the start
Damn!  I've only heard great things about this stick.  Do you remember if it was the 2017 or 2018 run?  I ordered a box of both, CAD won the night.

It was the first run.  I know people love this cigar, I was completely surprised at how unpleasant it was for me.  But every palate is different, hope you have a good experience.  If not you should have no problem selling them  

appollo

I'm not sure if the CG17 will also work on this for another 17%.If it does that would certainly sweeten the deal.The code works on the Muestra,puts them down to 73.00

Kid Montana

Quoteappollo - 3/1/2019  7:05 AM

I'm not sure if the CG17 will also work on this for another 17%.If it does that would certainly sweeten the deal.The code works on the Muestra,puts them down to 73.00

It does, and a box has been purchased.  I thought both releases of the Muestra de Saka were brilliant.

I'd rather have a cigar...

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Adwinistrator

Quoteninfiction - 3/1/2019  11:05 AM

Damn good deal...almost got me but my freeze is still intact.

Stronger man than I...

arrow34

I came soooo close to pulling the trigger on the Sakas....  I have to stay strong.

headfirst

Read the review on halfwheel and wasn't tempted after that, but thanks for posting, it does seem like a good deal.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

MusicCity

Adwinistrator

QuoteMusicCity - 3/1/2019  3:14 PM

Wish I'd held off on the la verite when I went deep on them.

I debating if I should get a box blind at this price...

ninfiction

QuoteAdwinistrator - 3/1/2019  10:39 AM

Quoteninfiction - 3/1/2019  11:05 AM

Damn good deal...almost got me but my freeze is still intact.

Stronger man than I...

We'll see after drinks tonight if I can still make that claim.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

MusicCity

QuoteAdwinistrator - 3/1/2019  2:19 PM

With coupon it's a no brainer IMO...

appollo

QuoteMusicCity - 3/1/2019  6:04 PM

The CG coupon doesn't work on those .I tried earlier in the day :-(

Adwinistrator

Try UPS20 gotta spend a certain amount, I think over $120.  Worked when I got both boxes.

Catalog code ZTV5881 for free shipping.

appollo

QuoteAdwinistrator - 3/1/2019  9:24 PM

Try UPS20 gotta spend a certain amount, I think over $120.  Worked when I got both boxes.

Thanks.Your making it awful hard. :biggrin:

Adwinistrator

Quoteappollo - 3/1/2019  8:35 PM

QuoteAdwinistrator - 3/1/2019  9:24 PM

Thanks.Your making it awful hard. :biggrin:

May you bank account suffer as mine has.

Ended up getting a box of each 3

Adwinistrator

QuoteMusicCity - 3/1/2019  5:04 PM

Ordered...  Sigh...

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.