Fox Cigar La Gloria Cubana Esteli 5 pack for 14.99

Started by arrow34, 04/24/2019 10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrow34

https://foxcigar.com/shop/cigars/samplers/la-gloria-cubana-esteli-kit/

14.99 shipped for a five pack isn't bad.  I have been wanting to try this stick, have heard mixed reviews.  I tend to like the series r sticks... well $15 + a boveda and free shipping... why not...

StogieDad

They are good sticks....I always have R's around and I have these as well.  Good deal!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

junglepete

I have had the Esteli Black before, but this label looks a bit different in color. I'll give a fiver a go for $3 a pop...thanks for posting!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

tuck0411

These can be had fairly cheap on C-bid.  I got a fiver there for $9.50 recently.
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

ljlemer

I don't see any reviews in our database. I just took the plunge.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

arrow34

Quotetuck0411 - 4/24/2019  4:56 PM

These can be had fairly cheap on C-bid.  I got a fiver there for $9.50 recently.

With shipping?

junglepete

Quoteljlemer - 4/26/2019  8:37 PM

I don't see any reviews in our database. I just took the plunge.

Good to see you smoking again Larry.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

tuck0411

Quotearrow34 - 4/26/2019  6:50 PM

Quotetuck0411 - 4/24/2019  4:56 PM

With shipping?

Nope, before shipping and tax.
Todd

arrow34

So about the same price on cbid, minus the boveda pack. Or a bit less if you r doing a bigger order. But then I tend to spend 80-100 vs $15 ;)

tuck0411

Quotearrow34 - 4/27/2019  10:17 AM

So about the same price on cbid, minus the boveda pack. Or a bit less if you r doing a bigger order. But then I tend to spend 80-100 vs $15 ;)

That's the range I aim for, but usually miss it on the high side, sigh.   :smoker2:
Todd

arrow34

Just got mine, gotta love fox cigar, they even threw in a extra stick(La Gloria Cubana Colección Reserva Robusto) on a five pack order!  That's service.

junglepete

Quotearrow34 - 4/29/2019  11:08 AM

Just got mine, gotta love fox cigar, they even threw in a extra stick(La Gloria Cubana Colección Reserva Robusto) on a five pack order!  That's service.

Yup, same here...and I'm smoking one from the fiver as I type, literally ROTT :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

arrow34

Quotejunglepete - 4/29/2019  12:25 PM

Yup, same here...and I'm smoking one from the fiver as I type, literally ROTT :biggrin:

Glad to hear I am not the only one that has self control issues :)  But I am waiting till later today to fire one of these up.

junglepete

Quotearrow34 - 4/29/2019  11:41 AM

Quotejunglepete - 4/29/2019  12:25 PM

Glad to hear I am not the only one that has self control issues :)  But I am waiting till later today to fire one of these up.

:biggrin: Well, that will be a well aged smoke for you. BTW I suggest you slice it rather than punch it. I punched it at first and had a small issue keeping it lit well but then sliced it and it is now smooth sailing. Enjoy!
Guru of Frugality

arrow34

Thx for the suggestion, I prefer a cut myself, I barely ever use a punch... unless I forget my cutter and only have a my lighter with a punch built in... almost every torch I have has one.

ljlemer

I had completely forgotten these sticks are maduros. I was hoping for Habanos. They are sitting in my humidor. I got the complementary cigar, too. It actually looks tastier to me.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

arrow34

Quoteljlemer - 5/2/2019  2:13 AM

I had completely forgotten these sticks are maduros. I was hoping for Habanos. They are sitting in my humidor. I got the complementary cigar, too. It actually looks tastier to me.

These aren't that strong(for me) and we're a good short smoke.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.