Hot Ash 10th Anniversary cigar are 100% Cuban born

Started by scotti21, 05/22/2010 09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotti21

The Hot Ash 10th Anniversary cigar are 100% Cuban born and are made with hand selected tobacco leaves. www.HotAshGirls.com They are hand-rolled in small batches with special attention to every details. The filler has the most veins, which in turn brings a more pleasant taste to the cigar. For the wrapper, we only use the outer portions of the leaves with the least amount of veins, this gives the cigar the  finest texture and elasticity to compound the aroma desired by cigar afficanodos. Each cigar goes through a labor intensive seven-part process. After experiencing them you will also agree that it was well worth the efforts.

Brlesq

John - Thoses sound great!  But how about posting some pictures of the girls?!? :shy:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

scotti21

just go to our web site or facebook page. we are in the process of shooting our 1st Hotash calander down the jersye shore, AC, Ocean City & Wild wood.

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

scotti21

They R so Fing good try them I sell them as singles on my website with free shipping, then please rate them after you enjoy one with a good glass of port MMMMMMM! www.TheHouseofTobacco.com

akira

Quotelowpro75 - 5/22/2010  8:21 AM

Wow.  All your cigars rate 5 stars.

Shady!!! :mad:  :mad:  :mad:
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

akira

Quotescotti21 - 5/22/2010  8:37 AM

They R so Fing good try them I sell them as singles on my website with free shipping, then please rate them after you enjoy one with a good glass of port MMMMMMM! www.TheHouseofTobacco.com

Not to toot your own horn or anything... :confused:
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

ljlemer

I invited the gentleman to tell me what the dimensions of the cigars were, as that isn't mentioned at the website. I also askd him to check the entries for errors and told him he could join and tell us about the cigars. I'm very uncomfortable about his giving all his cigars 5 stars-talk about conflict of interest! What do you think Paul? I'll have to check my mail to see if he left me the numbers for the sizes.

Thank you sir, for stopping by, and you are welcome to stay as a regular member if you enjoy talking about cigars and life in general. We also have something called Geeks Critiques. Cigarmakers donate 5-7 identical cigars and we review them. We have one such review for Cain F on the front page right now. Would you like us to review your cigars? You have to be almost as confident of your cigars as you were when you gave them all 5 stars!
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

Quoteakira - 5/22/2010  11:40 AM

Shady!!! :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

Let's see if Paul considers them true unbiased reviews. As it stands, no other brand has such a high score in CG history.

Thomas Mann

scotti21

I invite all of you all to stop by and try a free sample your next trip to Atlantic City Tropicana. I have a full selection in A Time 4 Wine located in The Quarter at the Tropicana, next to Cuba Libre . And yes Larry I did  email you and thanked you for posting my cigars.

Dave S.

Seems doubtful.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

scotti21

Plan a Trip to AC and Ill take you guys out on the town will smoke great HotAsh cigars with some Beautiful HotAsh Girls then you can write your own reviews.

Dave S.

QuoteDave S. - 5/22/2010  9:19 AM

Seems doubtful.

On second thought . . . 10 sticks reviewed, and all rated 5 stars?

:shamebag: !!!
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

DocJazzRH

I suppose if I were rating all of "my cigars" I might rate them high as well and with that as consideration I accept it, BUT not to bother offering something about the blend or profile and to copy each one over... NOPE I need a review with more substance; I do hope to see some upcoming...   :confused:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

mcdimond

I'm curious what you mean by,
Quotescotti21 - 5/22/2010  7:31 AM
The Hot Ash 10th Anniversary cigar are 100% Cuban born

:confused:

Can you elaborate?
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

mcdimond

Quotescotti21 - 5/22/2010  9:31 AM

Plan a Trip to AC and Ill take you guys out on the town will smoke great HotAsh cigars with some Beautiful HotAsh Girls then you can write your own reviews.

The best way to get an unbiased, credible review on CigarGeeks os to sponsor one of the monthly Geek Reviews. Contact JunglePete through this site... I believe he coordinates with vendors.
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

ljlemer

Paul will clear this up and I suspect he will do so by clearing up some recent reviews. We had a similar issue with one-line reviews a year or two ago.

Thomas Mann

Ken Kelley

I imagine those 5-star ratings will quickly evaporate once exposed to the merciless glare of a full-blown Geek Critique!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Brlesq

QuoteAlphairon - 5/22/2010  2:21 PM

I imagine those 5-star ratings will quickly evaporate once exposed to the merciless glare of a full-blown Geek Critique!

I agree.  I have trouble trusting a guy who (1) joined the site bragging on his cigars without the courtesy of an introducing himself as the rest of us have done; (2) uses the same, identical rating and identical review for all of his cigars; and (3) won't post the pictures of the hot ash girls.  (Especially #3!) :shy:
I would be leary giving any information to him on his site.  Possible :spammer:

Hope I am wrong!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ljlemer

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

QuoteBRLESQ - 5/22/2010  3:23 PM

QuoteAlphairon - 5/22/2010  2:21 PM

I agree.  I have trouble trusting a guy who (1) joined the site bragging on his cigars without the courtesy of an introducing himself as the rest of us have done; (2) uses the same, identical rating and identical review for all of his cigars; and (3) won't post the pictures of the hot ash girls.  (Especially #3!) :shy:
I would be leary giving any information to him on his site.  Possible :spammer: Hope I am wrong!

He is not a spammer. I invited him and cigar makers are allowed to plug their products. I'll admit he got a little carried away. He underestimated our seriousness as a group of sophisticated smokers, that's all. Maybe what he gave us is all he's capable of, copying and pasting the same unoriginal message everywhere. Or he's lazy, busy, or in a big hurry.[/QUOTE]

Thomas Mann

gitfiddl

Helluva lot of piling on, don't you think? :shades:   But why would I expect anything less from us geeks... :biggrin:  We did run Jersey Joe around a bit...

Anyway, I agree with the thought that submitting a sample for a Geek's Critique is the best way to go.  We're basically a bunch of honest cigar smokers who rate cigars without pretense.  You can tout a cigar all you want.  If it's good, we'll tell you.  If it sucks, well, we'll tell you that as well.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Jackal

I don't think that we are being to harsh.  Putting all of your own cigars up with 5 star reviews one after another with identical verbiage is, in my opinion, disingenuous.  

Asking for us to rate them would have been the right way to go.  I have no problem with vendors and manufacturers.  I am actually very happy when they visit our site, as their insight is often quite interesting and valuable.  I am not, however, happy about a slew of two sets of identical five star reviews that read like someone's advertising copy.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.