NHL Playoffs

Started by Silverstix, 04/24/2019 03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstix

So Chuck (CFickter) noticed that I am a hockey fan from New York, and being that he is from the Pittsburgh area he proposed a friendly 5'er bet on the outcome of the Pittsburgh Penguins/NY Islanders 1st round playoff series.  The Islanders won, and Chuck delivered with a handsome prize containing 5 sticks that I've never tried before.  Thanks for sending these and picking out some nice choices!!

So now all 1st round series are wrapped up except for 1 - the Washington Capitals/Carolina Hurricanes, Game 7 of that series is tonight and the Islanders will play the winner.  I will be watching intently!

LET'S GO ISLANDERS  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  

quickme

Great selection!  Can't believe the Pens, TB, and Nash are out!  What a crazy 1st round!

MusicCity

We got outplayed:mad:

BewareDaPenguin

Very interesting 1st round! Love hockey playoffs! Sweet bet, nice sticks, Chuck is the man! :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Cfickter

Quotequickme - 4/24/2019  9:27 PM  Great selection!  Can't believe the Pens, TB, and Nash are out!  What a crazy 1st round!

and now the defending champs Caps! As for the Pens, the Isles have always been a nemesis and just outplayed the Pens. 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Silverstix

It has been a really wild first round. Anyone's trophy at this point

klamm143

Nice winnings................GO 'Canes.....Just gotta' pull for (home team) a "bunch of JERKS"....
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

DRuff

Silverstix

Well my Islanders sure went from Hero to Zero in a hurry, huh???  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.