Very Belated March Points Contest

Started by SenorPablo, 04/25/2019 05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

So apparently I'm a dumb ass.  Somehow I missed running the points contest drawing for March.  In my defense I am blaming old age for my mind going.  I find myself using that defense more and more these days  :rolleyes: Anyway, without further ado, it's way past time for the March points drawing. For this drawing we'll use the next Powerball drawing (Saturday, April 27th.) The members in the drawing and their lucky numbers can be found here:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=points;area=contest;cid=148

Good luck everyone!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

gitfiddl

Paul, no worries about the delay on my end.  I have to admit I was getting a little worried about you.  Glad to hear it's just old age.  it happened to the best of us.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Cfickter

No worries Paul, I can't feel bad about missing something I probably would not have own.
Good luck to all
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Brlesq

Another victim to CRS disease (can't remember shyt!)  I've had it for years.  Welcome to the club, Paul!

Good luck all!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

shakinghorizons

klamm143

Good luck all.....PAUL - it's all good..........glad you are OK and it was just an "old age thing".......
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

headfirst

I believe Kent is our winner?   :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

SenorPablo

Indeed to Powerball was #6.  Congrats Kent!  I'll get the GC out shortly.

Plus, we are only a couple days away from the next drawing, so if you didn't win this time you have another chance coming shortly.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Adwinistrator

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.