Feeling the trade itch coming on.....

Started by StogieDad, 05/06/2019 04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

I haven't bought as much new stuff lately, so if somebody wants to turn me on to some stuff from the past year or so they have liked, we can make this deal as big as you want.  I think anyone I have dealt with will vouch, I'm usually a pretty good fella to deal with....:biggrin:

Blind trade, get you some aged stuff, who knows what will come.

Anybody wanna play?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sar127

Sounds like fun. Let me see what I can dig up and get back to you with a count!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Adwinistrator

StogieDad

QuoteAdwinistrator - 5/6/2019  11:08 PM

I'd be game

Let's go....I got enough to play twice....
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

sar127

Alright, got a little goodie bag together, I can ship tomorrow if that works for you. Most are newer releases and the others are just some of my favorites.
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

StogieDad

Quotesar127 - 5/7/2019  8:38 PM

Alright, got a little goodie bag together, I can ship tomorrow if that works for you. Most are newer releases and the others are just some of my favorites.

:dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:

This should be fun.  Let's see what I can come up with.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

sar127

Sorry wasn't able to ship yesterday, went out today though! 9405503699300001554440
Sir Rob

StogieDad

Got my end of a couple trades this last week so wanted to give these guys props for the awesome hits!!!  My end has gone out so hope they enjoy their end as much as I will mine!

First is from Ryan (Adwinistrator), super sweet!  

Second is from Rob (sar127), superb!

Thanks guys, enjoy your return strike!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Adwinistrator

QuoteStogieDad - 5/21/2019  9:42 AM

Got my end of a couple trades this last week so wanted to give these guys props for the awesome hits!!!  My end has gone out so hope they enjoy their end as much as I will mine!

First is from Ryan (Adwinistrator), super sweet!  

Second is from Rob (sar127), superb!

Thanks guys, enjoy your return strike!

Hope you enjoy!  Lots of great sticks I think you'll like.  Can't wait to see the return send today (I think)!

Adwinistrator

Michael (stogiedad) has no chill...

Combined a trade with a birthday bomb, and absolutely blew me away!

Birthday bomb on the left, trade on the right.

BewareDaPenguin

Looks like some good sticks all around nice :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

appollo

Good looking trade on both ends. :thumbsup:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.