Cigarpage : MEET LOCAL SINGLES IN YOUR AREA…smokin' hot singles for you

Started by arrow34, 06/11/2019 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrow34

https://www.cigarpage.com/meet-local-singles.html

Have to order atleast 4 singles.  Some pretty sweet deals. I got a few of the ligas, a few tabernacle lanceros and some Crowned Heads La Imperiosa Corona Gorda.(harder to find locally for me)

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

shakinghorizons

Kid Montana

I'd rather have a cigar...

arrow34

Quoteshakinghorizons - 6/11/2019  12:13 PM  I thought for sure this was spam, lol.

I figured some might. It is what is on cp. But I still wanted to see what people would say ;) we all like singles. Lol

Murphy223

StogieDad

Thanks, picked up a couple Anejo, Illusione ECCJ, Litto Gomez, and Viaje for a pretty darn good price.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Brlesq

QuoteKid Montana - 6/11/2019  12:48 PM

Nice troll...

Snooze you lose . . .  :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

headfirst

Man I couldn't check out fast enough with those Anejo, snagged out of my cart!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Brlesq

Quoteheadfirst - 6/11/2019  11:58 PM

Man I couldn't check out fast enough with those Anejo, snagged out of my cart!

Yeah it was a race for sure.  Lost a couple of sticks while I looked around at others.  Some sticks only had one in stock, but I was getting some great $8-9 cigars for $5-6.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

arrow34

That's why I posted it as soon as I saw it.  There were some pretty sweet deals.  There were a few sticks that went out right away.  This was the first time they have done a singles deal in my memory.(been on cp for the past year.)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.